• 6 • (18+)

-- ∞ --

Rose: They just landed. They'll be coming out soon.
Rose: Were you successful?

Me: Yes! My mom has Hyori until 6 😁

Rose: His parents?

Me: Both working.
Me: They shouldn't be home
until I need to go get Hyori.

Rose: Awesome!
Rose: What are you going to wear??

Me: ...The little nightgown? 🙈

Rose: NO! WE WENT OVER THIS!
Rose: That one is for sleeping!
Rose: Wear the other one!

Me: The one that goes up my 🍑?

Rose: Yes!

Me: 🙈🙈

Rose: I swear if you bitch out...

Me: Nuuuuuu!🥺
Me: I'm gonna do it

Rose: Good ☺️
Rose: And don't be all shy either!
Rose: Be confident. Men love that.

Me: Ok...

Rose: Here they come.
Rose: Don't forget the perfume!

Me: I won't

Rose: And push your titties out!

-- ∞ --

Jungkook felt his anticipation steadily building as he and Taehyung made their way through the terminal. Outside, the pearl white SUV came into view and he couldn't hold in the smile that was developing. They were inside waiting for him, and even though he was only away for a day, he was anxious to see them too.

He swung the door open, smile at full wattage, only to find the backseat empty.

"Hi, Rose," he greeted, his grin somewhat fading. "Hyun-Ji didn't come?"

She said she would be there, and she hadn't texted about a change of plans.

"Oh, she said last minute that Hyori was being really fussy and she felt bad about her crying for the whole ride, so she stayed home," Rose shrugged apologetically.

He climbed in, feeling a twinge of disappointment that they couldn't make it, but he understood. Hyori was a happy child, but unpredictable in her tyranny, sometimes going from sweet cherub to displeased with their entire existence in an instant and for seemingly no reason.

Seeing Taehyung and Rose greet each other with numerous kisses only made him miss her more. He was anxious to get home and was selfishly grateful when his companion's reunion had finally ended and Rose began their drive there.

Half an eternity later, the SUV came to a stop behind his sedan, the sole car in the driveway. Bidding them farewell and making loose plans to meet up soon, he grabbed his backpack and bounced to the front door, shooting them a wave before he went inside.