• 16 • (18+)

-- ∞ --

Her back was pressed against the door, foreheads and noses mere centimeters apart. Warm oxygen quickly exchanged between parted lips. When he spoke, she looked up through her long lashes into orbs of molten obsidian. His desire was evident by the faster paced rise and fall of his chest and by the way he touched her with so much intention in his fingers he electrified every one of her nerve endings.

"Tell me what you want."

What she wanted was so hard to articulate when he was sucking on the soft skin of her neck, leaving those pretty red marks that claimed her as his. When he finished marking her, she was able to process the implication of his words.

"You'll do what I want?"

Her voice was airy with passion, her question followed by a moan as he chose a new spot on her skin and sucked harder.

"I'll do anything you want," he whispered against her skin. "Just tell me what you want and I'll do it."

Jungkook was always the one in control and she would happily surrender, entrusting her body to him. The day he came back from Incheon, she got a taste of what it was like to be in his position, to be in control, to tell him what to do and him do it eagerly. The fact that it juxtaposed with her compliant nature made the power over him that much more enticing.

She wanted that power again. To be in control of his sexual experience. To make the man in her life that possessed the most physical strength shed both his pride and his ego and fully submit himself to her. To shred his self-control and reduce him to a shuddering, moaning, beautiful mess.

"Tell me," he whispered.

Gladly.

"Get on your knees."

He maintained eye contact as he dropped down onto the carpeted floor without question. There he waited, Bambi eyes gazing up at her, lips slightly parted and breathing quickly as he waited for her next command, and now she finally understood why her submission drove him so crazy.

His was exquisite.

"Take off my pants."

He obeyed, hooking his fingers under the waistband of both her leggings and underwear, peeling them down her legs and helping her to step out of them. His gaze traveled up the length of her legs and stopped at the apex of her thighs, and his tongue swiped across his lower lip, making what he desired apparent.

"You want to taste me?" She whispered.

His eyes met hers again. "It's not about what I want."

"Answer me."

"Yes," he admitted.

She quelled the nervous feeling inside her and with feigned courage slipped her fingers between her legs. A sigh escaped and her head rested against the door as she touched herself while he watched, completely enraptured. Two fingers slid between her folds and massaged, and she let out a quiet whimper as she slowly slid them back out.