3

[unedited]
Jungkook's Pov

"Oh fuck no."

"Jungkook language!"

I glare at my father as he looks at me.

"Son you're going to have to do this you have no choice." I look away annoyed at his words. There is no way in hell im going to marry a guy!

My father sits down in his desk chair and pulls out some papers from his desk. He writes down things in his dark blue pen and doesn't say anything else.

"That's it? So I have no say in this?!" I say as I slam my hands on his desk to get his attention. He doesn't budge, though.

"Nope."

"Argh!" I yell and storm out of the room.

"Oh and Jungkook," he says right as I'm about to close the door. I groan in annoyance and turn to look at him.

"Ms. Park and her son are coming soon so be ready."

I scoff and shut the door heading to my room.

Jimin's Pov

"Mom I really-"

"Jimin you already agreed plus it's for us remember?"

We're driving up to the Jeon's house and I sigh. What have I got into?

I look up and see their property. Honestly , their house is pretty nice, it has a nice golden gate that is connected to a cement wall that protects the place from outsiders. Their house is white, has 3 floors, has many windows, and plants are surrounding it. My mouth hangs open in awe as we get closer and closer to their gate entrance.

"Pretty isn't it?" My mom comments after she saw my reaction.

The gate opens as we are a few feet away from the gate so we enter. We enter and my mom drives to the right and into a small parking lot so she can park.

"They have a parking lot??" I say shocked. Yes I'm rich too but what house has a parking lot?! Definitely not mine.

"We should probably get one huh?" My mom says and I laugh, "We only have two cars we don't need a parking lot."

My mom shrugs as she pulls up into a parking space. She parks and looks at me.

"Jimin remember you are going to be respectful and show your manners." She turns off the car and unbuckles her seatbelt. I do the same and say, "Yes mom I know."

As we get out and start heading to the front door my heart starts to pound fast. I grab the hem of my shirt trying to hide that my hands are getting a bit sweaty, not like anyone can notice.

We walk up some stairs that lead up to the door. My mom rings the door bell and you can hear a nice song going through the house letting the people inside know that there's someone outside.

I hold my breath as the door swings open.

"Welcome!"

Damn I want a house like that😔