12

[unedited]
Jungkook's Pov

I twist in turn in my bed at night as I can't keep my mind off of Jimin. I groan frustrated as I sit up giving up on sleep.

Namjoon's words replay in my head from our phone call right before I decided to head to bed.

-Flashback-

"Jungkook you really need to change that shitty attitude of yours if you want to make things easier for the two of you." Namjoon sighs disappointed in me.

"Pfft why would I?" I say as I lay back on the head board of my bed. I play with a ring I have in my right hand.

"Hm well I don't know Kook maybe because you are going to marry him!" He said yelling through the phone.

I sigh.

"Fine Mr. Know-It-All, what do you suggest me to do?"

I can feel him smirk as he says this,

"I have an excellent idea."

Jimin's Pov

It's been a couple of days already since I've left my house. I'm currently cooking breakfast for Tae in his kitchen. Yesterday afternoon Yoongi and Hoseok left because they needed to take care of some "business".

I play music on my phone from a boy group named Seventeen so I could sing along and cook.

Im making pancakes knowing TaeTae loves them in the morning. After finishing flipping all of the pancakes and putting them on a plate, I place them on the table.

I get cups from his drawers, forks, and napkins and place them neatly on the table set for two.

I smile satisfied of my work and head to Tae's room.

I open his bed room door quietly and enter. I giggle as to what position he's in. He's laying on his stomach, blanket half on him half off the bed, and his arms are spread out along with his legs.

I step back two feet and run toward him. I jump on him and start to tickle him to wake him up.

"AHAHA O-OMG CHIM S-STOP!" I laugh at his reaction but continue to tickle him until he's fully awake.

"OKOK AHAHAH I-IM AWAKE!" Tae yells so I jump off of him and land on the ground panting of laughter.

I nearly died because of that but I continue to laugh until I fall forward onto the floor as his reactions replay in my mind.

"Chim why did you do that?" Tae huffs cutely as he sits up to look at me laughing my ass off on the ground.

I put my hand up in the air signaling him to wait as I try to calm my laughing.

After gathering my breath, I stand up again and say, "I knew it going to be funny plus I made pancakes for breakfast." I say as I see a smile form in his lips.

"Omg really?!" He exclaims as he jumps off his bed and quickly runs to his kitchen.

I shake my head laughing at him.

"That's my best friend right there."

After like an hour of eating pancakes, Tae explains what type of weird is dream he had.

"And then you were there but with that asshole Jungkook and," I almost spit out my food once he mentions Jungkook causing him to look at me worriedly.

"Omg Tae I forgot about him I need to go back soon." I say quickly cutting him off. I then start to eat my food quickly forgetting about his dream he was telling me about.

Tae frowns at me as he knows I have to go back eventually.

"You can't stay a little longer Chim?" He says pouting at me, showing me his puppy eyes.

"As much as I wanna stay longer I need to go back TaeTae." I say sadly as I get up to wash my dishes once I finished my food.

"Fine fine you're right." I can mentally see his pout as I wash my dishes in his sink.

I turn around and wipe my wet hands on my pants to dry them.

I smile at him and then head up to his room to gather my belongings.

After getting everything I walk into the living room and see Tae waiting for me on the couch. He turns to me and smiles sadly.

"I really don't want you to leave yet, though." He sighs as I walk closer to him.

"I know me neither but what if he tells his dad and then his dad calls my mom and the she'll call me which will cause a chaotic situation." I say as I give him a goodbye hug.

I pull away and put on my shoes getting ready to head out.

"Be careful and always reminder I will be here ready to fight him."Tae says as he does fight movements
with his hands making me laugh.

"Yes yes once again I won't forget Tae." I smile and I walk out of the house saying goodbye. As I head to my car I say to my self,

"Let's hope things get less complicated from here."

I hope this is going good for you guys🙏