38

[unedited]

Jimin's Pov

A sigh escapes my lips as I lean back on the couch. The TV is on as I'm watching the news about some domestic violence that happened a few hours ago.

It's almost mid-night and this situation about me waiting for Jungkook seems familiar. He hasn't answered my calls nor my texts and the more time that passes the more I get worried.

Maybe his father is going to bring him back soon? I don't even believe my own thought but I want to.

What if something happened? Did they crash? If they died there's no way for me to find out until who knows when.

The worst scenarios run through my mind as I get myself more and more worried. I stare into into space as I continue to think.

That's until I hear a thump at my door.

My head shoots towards the door and I freeze. Is there a murderer at the door? Maybe an intruder??

My heart pounding as I don't know if I should check outside or just leave it.

But something is telling me to go check.

As I slowly get up I hear knocks on the door causing me to jump. I'm hoping it's just Jungkook and that he's finally back.

As I reach the door I hear a girl giggling from the outside.

Confusion flows through me as I open it but what I see makes my heart drop.

Jungkook and a girl both look at me as I open the door. Her hands around his neck and his arms are on her waist.

The girl looks at me and smiles wide.

"Here's your guy we had sooo much fun." Her words slur as she speaks and she giggles at the end probably remembering what her and Jungkook did. She's obviously drunk as well.

I open my mouth but I can't speak. My heart is racing and I feel myself shake. My eyes become watery as I stand there thinking all sorts of things he could have done with her.

I smile weakly and I just pull Jungkook inside not saying anything.

I shut the door and place him on the couch, making him lay down. I almost fell onto him due to his weight and his stumbles but I managed to keep my balance.

Tears fall down my cheeks as he smiles at me. The smell of alcohol coming from him. My heart breaks as I imagine him fucking that bitch.

"Mm babyy come heree"

Jungkook extends his arms towards me and I back away. Betrayal and disgust shown on my face.

"I-I should have known." My voice breaks as I speak.

"You you-" A sob breaks out which cuts me off as I speak. I cover my mouth with my hand and I take a shaky breath.

Jungkook doesn't even see the pain I'm in and he just falls right to sleep. I have an urge to slap him so hard but I just stand there holding it all in.

I leave him there and head towards MY room, not to the room I called ours.

Every step I take gets harder and harder. A pain in my chest hurts me as I cry silently. I feel like I can barely breath.

Then I rush up the stairs and into my room shutting the door loudly. At this point I don't care about anything right now. I just want this to end. The pain I feel is unbearable, I feel like I can faint.

I climb onto the bed carefully and just sit in the middle of it. I stare up at the ceiling and let my tears fall down.

I should have known. He's always been that fuck boy, he always has and always will be.