9

[unedited]
Taehyung's Pov

I sit there my mouth hung open not believing what Jimin just said to me.

We are currently in his room on his bed after Jimin dragged me away leaving Jungkook in the living room.

"No way! And he brought a girl over to fuck?" I say in disbelief.

Jimin sighs and nods. Dang I feel bad for Jimin he has do deal with this guy. Jimin then throws his body backwards to lay down. He just stares at the ceiling.

"There's more because he also said something to me this morning." So I turn my whole body and sit crisscrossing showing that I'm all ears to listen to what he is about to say.

"So I was cooking and he uh.." Jimin begins but then pauses not wanting to finish his sentence.

Oh my God Jimin needs to say it cause I'm getting impatient!

"Chim~" I say desperately showing him that I'm dying to know what Jungkook said to him. 

"Hesaidhewouldfuckmeificontinuedtodance." Jimin says like speedy Gonzalez. I sit there trying to process his words.

Then realization hits me.

"OH HELL N-" I get cut off when Jimin immediately jumps on me to shut me up.

"Mmmhm!"

"Why are you so loud?!" Jimin covers my mouth with his small hands as he whisper yells at me. I pout at him.

He sighs and pulls back from me.

"You want me to cut off his dick now?"

"Oh my God Tae!"

I laugh at Jimin's reaction to my question.

"What? I was just asking." I say as I smile right after. He smiles back and I jump on him hugging the life out of him. This causes the both of us to fall backwards onto the bed.

"T-Tae I c-ant b-breathe" I quickly loosen up my arms a bit and apologize.

We lay there hugging until we both fall into slumber.

Jungkook's Pov

How dare he talk to me like that? I get it he's older than me by two years, that's what my father told me, but he shouldn't talk to me like that!

I huff madly as I watch Jimin drag that deep voiced guy along behind him into the hallway.
You know what, whatever I don't give a fuck.

I walk upstairs and into my room shutting the door behind me. I sit on the couch in my room and scroll through my phone.

Out of nowhere I get a call from my friend Namjoon. I swipe right to answer the call and put it to my ear.

"What?"

"Well hi to you too Jungkook, what's with the attitude?"

"Nothing now what do you want?"

Namjoon talks about how him and his boyfriend Jin are getting more intimate than before and shit like that.

"So how's it going with that boy you have to marry?" He suddenly asks after about 10 minutes of him non-stop taking about Jin, causing me to sigh. I can feel him wiggling his eyebrows up and down.

"I don't wanna talk about it." I say as I start to rub my left temple with my left hand.

"Oh come on Kook I wanna know everything." I roll my eyes annoyed at him.

"No."

"Why?"

"Because."

"You know that isn't a reasonable answer Kook." I sigh defeated and just tell him how it all went.

"So then he's a keeper?" I laugh so loud at his question.

"Maybe just to fuck." I say as I lean back on my couch spreading my legs open.

"Won't you for once just stop thinking about fucking people??" I shrug and say, "I don't know."

I hear him sigh in the other side of the line and he says, "Well I gotta go Jin is back home see ya Kook!" Then he hangs up.

I get up and head to my restroom to use it. Once I finish I notice that I've never heard Jimin's friend or whoever that guy is leave.

So I decide to go to his room and check. What? I don't care if I'm being rude.

As I walk to Jimin's room I realize how silent it is. It's like I'm the only one in the house. Did they both leave and I was too busy talking to Namjoon that didn't notice?

I continue walking and when I get to his room I open the door slowly.

What I see makes my blood boil.

That guy and Jimin are sleeping together cuddling, arms around each other and legs tangled together.

I stomp inside and yank the guy off causing the both of them to wake up.

"Hey what was that for?!" He yells at me as he fell into the floor.

I quickly grab his collar and drag him out of the room.

"Jungkook! Stop!" I hear Jimin yelling behind me as I drag his friend out but I don't bother to stop. In honesty I don't even know why I am doing this.

"Dude what are you doing?? Let me go!"

"It's time for you to leave."

As I reach the living room I can hear Jimin running in the hallways towards me.

I quickly reach the front door and push his friend outside.

"It wasn't nice meeting you." I say and shut the door in his face right before he got to protest.

I smile satisfied.

"What the fuck Jeon!" I quickly turn around angry.

"Don't fucking call me that."

"Well don't fucking drag my best friend out with no explanation asshole!" He says as he walks closer to me anger being showed on his face as well.

I scoff. Is he trying to look tough?

I walk towards him causing him to stop and I grab his face with my hand.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that."
I say sternly while  almost piercing holes into his eyes due to how mad I am.

Jimin immediately stops and I can see a hint of fear in his eyes so I smirk.

I walk past him and up to my room once again leaving him behind.

Yikes