23

[unedited]

Jimin's Pov

"Jimin hurry your ass up!"

I'm struggling to put on my shoes as Jungkook walks ahead of me and out of the house. He leaves the door open for me so I can just walk out once I'm done.

I hop with one shoe on as I'm heading to the front door. I look up and see Jungkook getting into the driver's seat of my car.

"You are not driving Jungkook." I say as I finally manage to put on my other shoe. I stand up and start walking to the door.

Jungkook ignores my words as he puts on the seat belt. I close the front door and head to him. I give him a straight face as I stand next to the car door. I place my hands on my hips.

"What?" He asks knowing exactly why I'm standing here.

I roll my eyes at him.

"I told you you're not allowed to drive for 2 days so get out." He raises his eyebrow and looks at me.

"Says the person who almost caused a crash."

Oh look who's talking.

"Says the one who DID cause a crash!" I say giving him a stern look.

He finally gives in.

"Fine okay but this is the last time you hear me?" Jungkook says as he unbuckles and gets out. I smile satisfied.

I get in the driver's seat and he goes to the passenger seat looking all mad.

I laugh at him as I start up the car.

You may be wondering where we are going. Well our parents called us this morning wanting to meet up to see how we were doing.

We are heading to a restaurant they wanted to meet us at. It's 10:30 am and we are supposed to be there in 10 minutes.

I drive out of our driveway and head to the main streets. I turn on the radio and a song from the group named EXO plays. I smile knowing what song this is.

Monster.

I sing a little quietly as I drive up to a stop light.

"You have a nice voice to sing." Jungkook says causing me to blush at the compliment. I don't look at him but I say thank you.

Then HE sings some of the lyrics and oh my God I think I'm listening to an angel.

I look at him shocked as he has eyes closed singing. I could take my phone out and record him and play it on repeat because that's how good he sings!

"Jungkook YOU have a good ass voice." He laughs at me and says, "I know."

This asshole didn't even say thanks.

I scoff at his conceited ass.

After a few minutes of driving Jungkook speaks up again.

"You hold the steering wheel like the bottom you are." I look at him confused.

"Huh?"

"Nothing."

I give him a confused face and turn back to look at the road.

Weird.

After about 5 minutes I can see the restaurant as we get closer to it.

It's a pretty expensive restaurant. It's one of those nice and elegant places.

I pull up into the parking lot and park in an available open space that is close to the restaurant's entrance.

I turn off the car so me and Jungkook get out. We start heading to the main entrance and I get nervous. This reminds me of when I was first going up to Mr. Jeon's house with my mother.

We enter the glass door and there's a lady at the front counter smiling at us.

"Welcome gentlemen how many people?" She says with a kind smile.

"We are here for Mr. Jeon." Jungkook says and the lady nods.

"Right this way." She says as she starts to walk away deeper into the restaurant. People glance at us surprised and I can hear them whispering things to each other.

"Isn't that Mr. Jeon's son with Mrs. Park's son?"

"Woah they're so good looking."

"Since when did they know each other?"

And so on.

I get a little pink as a lot of people watch us we pass their tables. I look up at Jungkook and he's looks like he doesn't even notice the attention.

Oh yeah maybe cause he's used to it.

We reach a table near the back of the place and I see Mr. Jeon and my mother sipping wine and talking.

The lady stops I front of their table and nods signaling that this is the table.

"Thank you ma'am." I say and she smiles and walks away.

"My Jimin! I missed you so much!" My mom gets up right when she saw us and hugs me tight. I laugh and hug her back. I missed my mom's presence.

Mr. Jeon gets up as well and hugs his son then hugs me.

"How have you guys been? And Jungkook I'm so glad you're okay your dad told me about what happened." My mom starts a conversation as I slide in next to her.

Jungkook sits next to his Father so now we are across each other and he speaks.

"I'm alright Jimin was more affected by it than me." He says as he looks at me and my eyes widen. I should have seen that coming.

My mother looks at me surprised and Mr. Jeon smiles.

Great.

"Oh haha yeah I was." I say nervously as I scratch the back of my neck.

"I was at the hospital with Jimin and he couldn't stop crying." Mr. Jeon says to my mom. Now I turn red because I just got exposed by Jungkook's dad.

Jungkook laughs and my mom gives me a sad look.

"Awh my poor baby it must have been hard to witness everything." My mom says with care in her voice as she puts her hand on my left hand.

I just smile sadly and then a waitress comes over to our table.

"Hello my name is Seulgi and I will be your waitress for today, is there anything you want for starters?" She looks at me and smiles. I smile back and I feel like I've seen her before.

"Yes may I get two more wines for me and this beautiful woman right here?" Mr. Jeon says as he glances at my mother.

Beautiful woman?

Me and Jungkook look at each other at the same time thinking the same thought.

I believe Mr. Jeon has a crush on my mom.

My mom laughs and nods in agreement about the wine.

Seulgi writes down the order and the looks at me.

"Oh yes um may I get the Bulgogi barbecue?" I ask as I look at the menu.

"Of course and for you sir?" She asks Jungkook and he looks at the menu aswell.

"I will get the lamb chops with water." She nods.

Oh shoot I forgot about my drink.

"Oh sorry can I also get a water too please?" I ask Seulgi. She writes it all down and smiles at me.

"Is that all?" She says as she looks at all of us.

Mr. Jeon and my mother both nod which sends her away to get the food started.

I feel someone lightly kick my shin and I immediately look at Jungkook.

He looks mad.

I give him a confused face and he rolls his eyes annoyed.

What did I do this time?

I swear Jungkook is always Jeonlous