10

[unedited]

1 month later

Jimin's Pov

This past month I have been avoiding Jungkook after he kicked my best friend out. Why does he got to be like that?!

And since then, he's been bringing girls over at night almost every day. I'm so sick of it. Also, we've hardly acknowledged each other's presence and I'm glad. I don't want to deal with his attitude.

Other than that, my mom has called a few times asking how things were. All I could do is lie and say things are doing good.

I can't let her know what going on, it would probably make her hate him and cancel the wedding when I can't have that.

Yes, I hate living with Jungkook but it's for my mom's company. I'm doing this for her. I can't be selfish about this.

Right now I'm getting ready to leave because I'm going to a sleepover at Tae's house with our other 2 friends Hoseok and Yoongi. I've only seen Tae recently this month but not the other 2. Plus I'm tired of this place, I need a break.

I gather clothes from my closet worth for a couple of days and put them in my backpack along with my toothbrush, toothpaste, face wash, and other things I might need.

I smile as I just finished putting everything in my backpack and swing it over my shoulders. I look at my phone and see that it's currently 1:34 pm.

Shit I'm late.

I'm supposed to be there at 1:30 so I rush out of my room. I close my bedroom door behind me and run down the stairs. As I'm about to pass the kitchen entrance in the hallway, Jungkook comes out from the kitchen causing us to bump into each other.

I let out a shriek as fall on top of him.

"What the fuck."

I immediately open my eyes and make eye contact with Jungkook. I realize what position we are in and how close our faces are to each other. I can feel the blood rush to my face.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't see you." I say as I quickly get up and off of him.

I fix my clothes and my backpack right when I get up. I look up and Jungkook gets up to stand in front of me. The expression shown on his face confuses me because I can't make out what it is. Anger, frustration, annoyance?

"Where are you going?" He asks with a hint of anger being heard in his voice. Ugh.

"I'm going to my friend's house, now will you excuse me?" I say as I push past him heading into the living room.

I let out a gasp as I feel my backpack getting yanked back causing me to stumble backwards.

"Hey! What-"

"You're not leaving."

Jungkook looks at me as he grips my left arm stopping me from trying to leave. I give him an excuse me? expression.

"You heard me."

Okay now he's getting on my nerves. I yank my arm away from him and say, "You're not the boss of me."

He looks at me up and down and smirks at me.

"Oh yes I am."

I scoff at him and run towards the living room and out of the house before he tries to keep me there any longer.

First of all he isn't the boss of me.
Second of all, why would I want to stay in that house with him and his countless girls.
Third, I can go out if he can.

I huff frustrated as I enter my car in front of our house. I toss my backpack in the passenger seat and start up the car.

"Why is he so damn confusing?!" I say as I drive away from the house and towards Tae's house.

Jungkook's Pov

Why do I feel this way? I feel jealous and frustrated after Jimin ran out of the house.

"Fuck." I curse out loud.

I push my hair back with my right hand and sigh.

So I decide to call Namjoon for advice.