49

[unedited]
Ya'll will need holy water for this 💦

Jungkook's Pov

"I want to fuck you right now."

Jimin's eyes widen at my words and I smirk knowing exactly how it made him feel.

I pull down his boxers and throw them on the floor not caring where. I bend down and lick the tip of his hard dick. He gasps as he covers his face with his hands at the feeling.

I open my mouth and slowly take him whole in my mouth.

"O-oh my God J-Jungkook"

Jimin bucks his hips forwards a little desperate for more pleasure so I begin to suck him. My head moves up and down while my tongue swirls around his member.

Little whimpers leave his mouth and it gives me a warm good feeling in my stomach at how sexy he sounds.

I want to hear more so I suck harder and faster. Jimin's hands immediately grip my hair as his back arches more than before.

More moans come from Jimin and he finally gives up on trying to contain them.

"A-ah f-feels good mm"

Mentally I smile to myself knowing I'm pleasuring him good. I look up at him as I continue to suck and I can see some of his blue hair strands sticking to his forehead.

Every minute that passes the more it gets hotter in here. The temperature and the lust.

"I-I'm gonna cum ah! D-daddy"

The last word makes me grip his thighs harshly. My dick is throbbing hard enough and that just made it worse.

Then Jimin cums into my mouth so I swallow all of it.

Our pants fill the room as I sit in between his legs. The temptation of just fucking him right now is what I'm fighting with.

Jimin then sits up and looks at me. His eyes travel downwards to my pants and then up to my eyes.

"I-I want you to fuck me..." his voice comes out shy but certain. He knows that I want to but something is stopping me. Something that I have never felt before with someone.

"I don't want to hurt you Jimin it's okay, you can just suck me off." I say as I pull his arm so he can get closer to me.

But he shakes his head.

"No, I know you want this. You haven't fucked because of me and even if you say no I bet you can't refrain yourself when.." I bite my lip as I watch his lips move when he talks. I listen to his words but he pauses what he says and moves closer to me.

Jimin moves really close where now his chest is touching mine and he sits on my lap. He leans to my ear and whispers seductively,

"I want you to fuck me right now." I shut my eyes and a growl comes from me. I was caught off guard by his unexpected words but loving how much it turned me on.

"Fuck."

I push him back down onto the bed and I take off my pants. But deep down I'm afraid I might hurt him.

"Don't come crying when you can't handle how big I am." I say as I see Jimin watch me take off my boxers.

Jimin scoffs at what I said.

"You're acting as if I'm fragile, try me." The teasing in his voice is the last I'll hear of his sassiness. He'll be crying out my name in a few minutes.

I smirk as I look down and see his dick getting hard again.

I begin to undo my pants and Jimin helps me eagerly. I slip them off and he tugs at my boxer's waste line. I love it when he's needy like this so I quickly slip it off too.