46

[unedited]

Jimin's Pov

I look through leather jackets hung up in an expensive store. I go on my tippy toes trying to see the sizes on the jackets higher up.

This store is spacey and all the walls are painted white. On most of the walls there are mirrors so that customers can see how they look in the clothes.

I turn around looking for Jungkook and I see him a bit far from me but he's holding up his camera facing it at me. I roll my eye and laugh at him.

He has a bag around his shoulders for his camera and who knows what else in there. Maybe a battery, lenses, extensions for the camera, etc.

I walk towards the crouching boy and he lowers down his camera so he can look at me. He smiles as I stand in front of him. He stands up straight and just holds his camera in both hands.

"Are you done looking?" Jungkook asks as he looks behind me.

"Yeah, nothing really fully caught my eye." I say as I glance backwards towards the leather jackets which is where he was looking.

I look back at him and smile. Jungkook grabs my hand and we both start walking out of the store. We thank the workers on our way out.

For today, I'm wearing the same leather jacket I wore when we went to Disneyland, a black T-shirt with a picture on it, black pants, a black hat, black fake glasses and a black bag. Jungkook is also wearing the same green hoodie he wore along with dark navy blue pants. He almost looks like a person in a cult with his hoodie.

As we wonder through the streets of Tokyo I enjoy the fresh breeze passing by us. The sky is all blue with no clouds and I take a deep breath.

I walk ahead of Jungkook as we pass by buildings and people. Lots of people are in a rush or at least look like it.

I turn back and I see Jungkook filming me again and I get an urge to be goofy. I make a funny smile as I walk funny. My legs lift high as I step sideways and my left arm goes up.

Jungkook hold in his laughter as he films me for a second longer and then he laughs. He puts down the camera and catches up to me.

"You're so funny Jimin." He says as he puts his arm around my shoulder.

A few people look at us and even stare as we walk together. Some girls who know who we are gasp and pull out their phones.

I bite my lip and look down embarrassed.

I can feel Jungkook at me and so he grabs my hand and we speed walk through the sidewalks. He knew I was feeling a bit uncomfortable with all the attention people were giving us.

We rush into a jewelry store and I sigh relieved as we are the only people in here.

With our hands still interlocked, Jungkook pulls me deeper into the store as he looks through all the  jewelry in here. I don't even know what the name of this store is because of how fast we came in.

I look around the store and I finally spot the name of it on a poster with a beautiful ring showed.

BVLGARI.

A man wearing a nice black tuxedo with his hair neatly styled back comes and stands behind the glass counter to welcomes us. Jungkook looks up at me and points at a ring. Well two rings.

"Do you think these are nice for us?"

I look down at the rings he's pointing at and they're actually really nice. One ring has a strip of dark grey going around the whole ring and has a diamond in the center. The other is exactly the same design but instead it has a golden strip and is a little smaller in size.

They have something carved inside the strip of color but I can't read due to its small size.

"They're really nice but it says they're men wedding rings." I look up at Jungkook and he gives me a straight face.

"And?"

I chuckle at his response. "Yeah you're right who cares." Jungkook nods and smiles approvingly at my words and turns to the guy behind the counter.

"I would like to buy these two." Jungkook says in Japanese and I quickly stop him.

"Wait for both?? What about me? You shouldn't pay for both of them." Jungkook rolls his eyes at my worrying and caring ass.

"Remember why we're on this trip? I fucked up and this is to remind you that you're the one I want." Jungkook says and then pulls out his wallet. I pout but on the inside my stomach just exploded with butterflies.

I sigh defeated as I watch Jungkook hand over a lot of money to the man in front of us. Jungkook puts his wallet back into his bag while the tuxedo guy counts the money.

He nods and gets the two rings out for us. From below the counter, he beds down and gets two small boxes for our rings. He places them on top of the glass counter and he walks to the cashier.

I stare at the two rings in awe. Since they're in front of me I can see the details and they're really beautiful. A rush of excitement flows through me wanting to already wear the golden ring.

I can also finally see the writing on it. It says 'you are my love'.

In the corner of my eye I see Jungkook look at me. So I look back at him and he's just smiling. I can feel my face heat up as I probably looked stupid just staring at the rings.

Finally the guy comes back and picks up the two rings. He says he just needs to check if they are the right size or not for us so me and Jungkook both nod.

He asks me which one I would I want and I look up at Jungkook with a look asking if it's okay if I can choose. Jungkook nods and so I turn back to the tuxedo guy.

I point at the golden one and he nods.

I stick out my ring finger and he slips it on perfectly. My eyes widen in surprise not expecting that size to be exactly mine. I smile as I look at how nice it looks on me.

Then the guys picks up the grey ring turning to Jungkook. Jungkook sticks out his ring finger and what's crazy is that it's also the perfect size for him. My mouth hangs open like an idiot once again surprised.

Jungkook looks at me and chuckles.

The man smiles at us and goes to the cashier again. He pulls out a receipt and hands it to us. He gives us a bag with the store's name printed on it and puts in the two ring boxes. I grab the bag and he thanks us for shopping here.

As we begin to walk towards the exit, a girl outside the window had her phone either recording or taking pictures of us and she runs once she saw me look at her.

"Did you see that?" I ask as we step out of the jewelry store. I look at the direction the girl ran but she disappeared.

"Yeah I did. People I swear." Jungkook says a bit irritated. He wraps his arm around my waist making sure I was stuck with him as we walk away.

As we walk farther and farther, I spot a little restaurant that looks pretty good to eat at.

"Can we eat there?" I point at a restaurant a few buildings down.

"Yeah of course, you hungry?" Jungkook says with a question at the end. I nod eagerly.

"Okay then let's go eat!" Jungkook says with a higher pitch at the end of his sentence which causes me to giggle.

The two of us walk closer to the food place as my stomach growls in hunger.

I'm so ready for food right now.

I just HAD to add the rings because y e s.