59

[unedited]

3rd Person Pov

A Small Filler:

Due to the parents arranging a marriage between the two young boys, there's already a marriage planner. The marriage planner is a man that has done many weddings before and is pretty famous for it so Mr. Jeon and Ms. Park, of course, had to choose him. They've all been preparing ever since the two agreed on it.

They both knew that weddings take a quite bit of time to plan and set up so that's why they decided to have the planner start preparing the wedding then. While Jimin and Jungkook were getting to know each other, bickering and arguing which turned into confusion and then finally confessing feelings they both felt for each other, their parents have been helping with setting up their wedding.

They've also been working together on their company so things have been a bit tight of a schedule every week for them.

Now that the wedding is only a few days away. Mr. Jeon and Ms. Park need to discuss with their sons the rehearsals, separately, and how things will go and who will help with their styles.

Also, the parents aren't dumb, they know the boys grew feelings for each other unlike their first encounter. Jungkook clearly isn't good at hiding his jealousy, Jimin isn't good at hiding his flustered and embarrassed looks caused by Jungkook, and the Tokyo trip definitely confirmed it.

Social media was the help with making it official to their parents that the the two boys were obviously having feelings for one another. People posted pictures and videos about how the boys were behaving with each other.

Oh and who can forget the moment where Jimin was getting embarrassed telling his mother him and Jungkook share a room now since she asked him about it that one day. Mr. Park was always catching on because she also ships them together.

Cause damn they look so good together.

Even if she talks to her son here and there on the phone she knows and feels that the two are good for each other.

And she believes that her agreement about the wedding was probably the best thing that has happened for her son. Jimin didn't really have much of relationship experiences from the past and when he was in one they never lasted long because they were all with girls. She can tell how fake Jimin acted when he was dating those girls. She can see and feel it from Jimin that it wasn't right. So when this offer was made she knew it was going to be a big but good change. For him and for her.

Apart from that, there has also been another plan that is in progress.

Taehyung.

Taehyung is planning a surprise pop up with the help of Hoseok and Yoongi. Due to Taehyung's mother and her obstinate decisions about staying in America, he is going to sneak away one night. Hoseok and Yoongi are helping with pitching in with the price of the plane ticket coming back to Korea.

So when Taehyung comes back and heads over to their house, they are all going to find their suits for the wedding and pick the right time to when he will pop out on the wedding day.

It'll be a hassle for Tae but it's worth it. You wouldn't want to miss your best friend's wedding would you?

This is just a small filler to know what's been happening with everyone else.