52

[unedited]

3rd Person Pov

Jungkook looks a at a sleeping Jimin on his left shoulder. Soft breaths can be heard from him in the silent plane. He turns to look out the window and he can see the city lights, the plane is finally arriving in less than fifteen minutes.

"Jimin."

Jungkook rubs Jimin's hair softly trying to wake him up.

"Jimin...Baby."

Jimin shuffles and groans not wanting to get up. His lips form into a small pout as he exhales through his nose. Then he inhales enjoying the smell of the boy he's leaning on.

"We're landing soon." Jungkook continues to brush through his hair and then caresses Jimin's cheek. He rubs his thumb against the soft skin and looks at Jimin's cute sleeping face.

"Mm we are?"

Jimin asks with a small lazy voice. He smiles to himself happily knowing they are finally going to get off the scary plane. It's best that he just sleeps through the entire flight so he doesn't suffer feelings scared.

It definitely isn't a good flight being scared the whole way.

"Yeah maybe in like 5 to 7 minutes."

Jungkook's words come out soft as he watches the shorter boy sit up and rub his eyes. Jimin blinks a few times trying to clear his vision before he looks up at Jungkook who's just watching him almost with his mouth hung open.

Jimin smiles brightly and hums giving it as an answer to Jungkook.

"You're so damn adorable I fucking swear." Jungkook whispers as he pinches both of Jimin's cheeks. Jimin scrunches up his face and swats Jungkook's hands away from him. A pout forms on his plump lips as he rubs his pulsating cheeks.

Jungkook just chuckles at Jimin's cute actions.

He leans towards Jimin's face and stops about a few centimeters away seeing if he can tease the shorter boy. Jimin freezes and looks straight into Jungkook's eyes. They can both feel each other's breath fanning their lips. Jimin's eyes then travel down to Jungkook's lips. His nice small red lips.

Jimin bites his bottom lip impatiently as he wonders why Jungkook just stopped. He expected a kiss. As Jimin stares at his lips, he sees them turn into a smirk. Then Jungkook kisses him.

Both of his hands travel up Jimin's arms to his shoulders, neck, and rests on both of his cheeks. He gently pulls Jimin's face closer to his deepening their kiss.

The plane speaker turns on and the pilot tells people to keep their seat belts on since they are flying lower to the airport.

Jimin tries to back away but Jungkook doesn't let him. He wraps his right arm around the older's waist and keeps him in place against his chest.

Jungkook ignores the pilot and Jimin's struggles against his body and continues to kiss the boy. Jimin shuts his eyes still trying to move away until Jungkook's hand slowly moves downward to his ass and squeezes it.

A squeak leaves Jimin and his mouth opens trying to breath but Jungkook just takes that as a way to slide his tongue inside his mouth. Jimin blushes and finally stops trying to resist. As their tongues collide sharing saliva he melts into it.

Jungkook sucks on Jimin's tongue and the blue haired boy's stomach bursts into butterflies at the new hot feeling. Jungkook could never get enough of Jimin's lip and he always wants to kiss them until they were swollen. Full in display that his lips are taken for him only.