36

[unedited]

3rd Person Pov

Jungkook's anger was clearly shown as it was written all over his face. He sits up and moves his body to the edge of his bed, legs hanging off on the side.

Jimin looked at Jungkook confused and with worrisome. The little ringing of the voice on the call was heard. He could hardly make out the words, though.

"I don't want to talk isn't that obvious AND I'm supposed to buy my car today!" The way his words sounded harsh full of venom had Jimin taken aback; it wasn't even to him and he felt that.

Jimin continues to look at Jungkook's back in worry hoping Jungkook doesn't get too angry at who ever he's talking to on the phone. He assumes it's his father.

The bed moves up and down a bit as Jungkook throws his hands up in the air trying to get the words he's saying through the person's mind. Just by looking at him Jimin doesn't even want to interfere due to the frustration and anger radiating from Jungkook.

"Fuck fine! I will go just DON'T call me anymore." Jungkook's lifts his hand to his forehead and rubs his temple trying to prevent a headache from happening.

After a few seconds of silence from Jungkook he just hums and ends the call without any goodbye being said. He takes a deep breath, his chest puffing up, and then he exhales.

"Y-your father?" Jimin speaks up trying not to show how he was actually scared of talking. Jungkook's body relaxes as he hears Jimin's soft concerned voice beside him. He didn't know how tensed he was during that phone call.

"Yeah, he wants to talk to me alone today. He said in the late afternoon I don't know exactly when yet, though." Jungkook moves his legs back onto the bed and sits in a crisscrossing position. His body facing Jimin now.

He sighs as he looks into Jimin's brown eyes, a hint of innocence being shown.

Jimin gives Jungkook a small smile as he reaches over and grabs his hand. He rubs his thumb over his hand in attempt to reassure Jungkook.

"It's going to be okay, just listen to what he has to say and then give a few answers and leave." Even though Jimin knows for a fact that it's easier said than done. He knows pretty much how Jungkook gets when he is with his father. It'll be too hard trying to act all apathetic just listening to his father's voice.

"You know I can't just do that, I'll for sure end up rushing out in anger." Both Jungkook and Jimin sigh at the same time knowing that would probably be the result of it all.

***

Fast steps are echoed around the house as the two boys rush down the stairs heading to the living room. Jimin almost tripping at the last step; this tends to occur often.

It's already the afternoon, Jungkook got a text message from his father saying what time he'll get picked up since he changed his mind. And who could miss the annoyance being showed on his face as he read it? No one, not even the birds chirping outside on the balcony.

Once Jimin and Jungkook reach the livingroom  Jungkook stops abruptly in his spot next to the couch. This causes Jimin to collide with Jungkook's back and a groan is heard evidently showing the unexpectedness.

Jungkook let's out a laugh and turns around to see Jimin rubbing his nose, hurt being shown on his face expression. Jimin scrunches up his face and looks at Jungkook.

"Why'd you do that you ass."

Jungkook just shrugs and laughs at Jimin's words. It was a sudden urge Jungkook got to stop in his spot to cause Jimin to crash into him. So he did it and he definitely didn't regret it due to Jimin's funny and cute reaction.

"You gotta leave your dad is waiting go go!" Jimin all of a sudden begins to yell as he shoves Jungkook towards the door way. Realization of the waiting father outside made him burst like that.

"Ugh"

Jungkook begins to move sluggishly towards the door making it obvious that he doesn't want to go out. Well more like doesn't want to go out specifically with his father.

They both reach the door so Jimin opens it for Jungkook. Outside near Jimin's parked car, Mr. Jeon's car is parked as he's waiting inside. Through the front window you can see he's on his phone looking downwards.

Jimin pushes Jungkook outside almost making him trip over the stump at the step way of the door. Jungkook's hair rushes to his forehead as he tripped forward.

Jimin holds in a laughter at the sight.

"Go before it's get too late and come back safe!" Jimin says as he looks up at Jungkook. Jimin doesn't miss the way Jungkook licks his lips from dryness.

Jungkook looks down at him and for some reason they both stop in each other eyes. They're locked together and it seemed like time paused for a bit. The two stay like that for about a minute until Jimin's face starts to turn red.

Jungkook chuckles and pecks him on the lips. Jimin stands there as he watches Jungkook leave towards his father's car.

The way the wind pushed Jungkook's hair back and especially the way he walks makes Jimin stare. Jungkook doesn't need to be in his best suit to make Jimin stare, just Jungkook himself makes him do that.

I mean who wouldn't stare?

I sure would👀