68

[unedited]

Jimin's Pov

"Tae! Oh my goodness you're actually here!" I scream in excitement and relief. It completely took me by surprise once my eyes landed on my favorite alien best friend standing, in a nice blue suit, in front of Hoseok and Yoongi. I had to hold on my tears of joy while walking down the isle because he was already crying.

And so I had to wait until the after party came because I couldn't run up to him and give him a bear hug while walking down the isle with my mother.

The sun is already going down making a golden glow appear everywhere outside. It lights up people's faces and you can see how their eyes shine beautifully due to the golden color of the sun.

"Jiminie!!"

I run towards Taehyung and we immediately engulf each other in a hug, a long hug. I missed his hugs, his deep voice, and his childish behavior so much I never want to loose my best friend. He squeezes the hug tighter and then pulls back. An excited expression clearly shown across his face.

"You never told me you were coming! You didn't even reply to my text messages." I say with a pout still bothered by that making me think he was dead or something.

Tae laughs at me. "It was a surprise and you know I'm bad at keeping secrets when it comes to big ones like this. I would have told you on accident!" He says while waving his hands in the air dramatically.

"Okay fine you're right." I roll my eyes but have a playful smile on my face.

I jump as I feel an arm slip around my waist causing me to sharply turn my head to the right. I sigh once my eyes land on Jungkook's face. He pulls me closer to him and he smiles down at me.

"Hi lovely husband of mine." He says proudly before bending down to peck my lips. I giggle and caress his left cheek with my hand.

"Why hello handsome husband."

"Ahem."

I turn my head towards where the voice came from and now where Taehyung is standing, Yoongi and Hoseok are next to him. They were all watching me and Jungkook's moment in our own world.

My cheeks burn a bit, I'm sure showing pink now, from embarrassment. I laugh nervously and say hi to them.

"Oh haha hi guys." I say a bit shyly. I walk out of Jungkook's hold and hug the two boyfriends next to Taehyung.

"Congratulations! I'm so happy for you Mochi." Hoseok says brightly as we share a hug. I giggle and look down at my feet.

"Thank you.." Then I turn to Yoongi and he opens his arms so I can hug him as well. And that's what I do.

"If he ever hurts you come get me. You know what I can do." Yoongi whispers in my ear and I can picture him already glaring at Jungkook behind me. I pull away and smack his arm playfully.

"He's right there don't say that! But if anything I will." I say with a wink and Yoongi laughs at me.

"Well he isn't even paying attention." My eyebrows furrow together in confusion so I turn around. I smile as I see Jungkook talking to Seokjin and his boyfriend.

"My Jiminie! I'm so glad you're better from the last time I saw you." Jin says out of nowhere once his eyes landed on mine. He pushes Jungkook out of his way so he can hug me. I laugh at this and especially at Jungkook's annoyed expression.

"Hi Jin!" I say with a laugh as he wraps his arms around my upper arms. My hands can barely wrap around this man's back because of how he's hugging me.