55

[unedited]

3rd Person Pov

40 minutes have passed ever since the two boys entered their Uber car and 10 minutes have passed since Jungkook fell asleep on Jimin.

The only thing heard in the car is the quiet radio and small snores from the back. Their driver, Gii, lowered down the music so that it didn't disturb their calm slumber.

The car finally enters the main streets of the city and it's just what Jungkook had pictured it to be, it is hectic. Firefighters and police cars are everywhere, fire patches are on buildings and on the streets. Car parts and trash are scattered all around the streets and sidewalks. The air is full of ashes making a grey fog take over the city.

As the car slowly makes it through the city, Jimin wakes up from a bump that the car ran over, his eyes shooting open. It could have been anything that they ran over who knows.

Jimin yawns tiredly and feels a weight on his head. He smiles immediately knowing it's Jungkook. He gently holds Jungkook's head up with his hands so he can sit up straight against the seat.Once he's sitting up, he places Jungkook's head on his shoulder happily not disturbing his sleep.

Jimin groans as his back aches a bit from the bent position he sleeps in.

Then he turns his focus towards outside the window. The night sky is still fully dark, he can hardly see any stars due to the amount of smoke and light. The streets look familiar which makes him immediately know they are almost home.

He smiles to himself.

Jimin begins humming a familiar song that's playing on the radio. Bad Boy by a girl group named Red Velvet. His eyes still roaming around their surroundings as he sings a few words quietly.

He closes his eyes and begins to play with Jungkook's red faded hair with his right hand. Even though his hair is dyed it feels soft. He can hear Jungkook's little snores and Jimin smiles once again at himself.

"We are about 2 minutes away." Gii speaks as he glances in the mirror to see the two boys.

"Oh okay thank you." Jimin says a bit embarrassed for some reason. He licks his lips and then sighs wishing Jungkook was awake with him to take the awkwardness away.

As the black car moves through the streets getting closer to their destination, Jimin has totally forgotten about his friends. Taehyung, Yoongi and Hoseok.

Luckily all three are perfectly fine. Taehyung will soon be flying back home since he's planning a surprise for Jimin. He's been talking to Hoseok and Yoongi about it and soon it will be coming up.

*
*
*

The Uber car finally stops in front of Jimin and Jungkook's house. Jimin has been waiting eagerly as he knew they were going to be there in a minute just like Gii said. Once he parks the car, he unbuckles and gets out to get their two luggages in the back so Jimin decides to wake up the sleepy red haired boy.

"Jungkook..." He nudges Jungkook's body a bit, his voice as a whisper.

"Jungkook we're home."

"Mm leave me alone." Jungkook's face scrunches up in annoyance and then gets off of Jimin to lean against the window to get more sleep.

Jimin rolls his eyes at his stubborn fiancé.

"Omg that guy is SO hot!" Jimin all of a sudden exclaims acting as if he just saw a good looking person out the window. In reality he was just looking at Jungkook the whole time knowing that's a way to get his ass up.

And it worked.

Jungkook's eyes shoot open and his body immediately sits up and looks out the window. His blood already boiling since he heard Jimin compliment some other unknown guy.

But once he saw there was no one but plants he turns back to look at Jimin.

Jimin is smirking very satisfied at his accomplishment. While Jungkook's blood still boiling as he stares at Jimin clearly upset at the boy's made up "so hot guy". Then it clicked in Jungkook.

"What the fuck Jimin."

Jimin just snickers and then unbuckles to get out.

"What? You weren't waking up." Jimin shrugs and then gets out of the car to the Uber Driver waiting, already having their luggages taken out. As Jimin is thanking Gii and getting their luggages, Jungkook huffs and begins to whisper incoherent words to himself. After a few seconds he finally gets out of the car.

"Hot guy my fucking ass if I saw him I would have-"

"Oh you're finally out grumpy bunny." Jimin says still teasing Jungkook who clearly is not enjoying this. Both of Jimin's hands are occupied with the luggages.

"Oh right." Jimin immediately turns back to Gii and pulls out his wallet. He was about to head inside without paying the helpful man.

Jimin takes out more than what the Uber wanted and handed it to him. Gii looks at the money and back up at Jimin shockingly. Before he can protest Jimin speaks up.

"You technically sacrificed your life for us today because there was a possibility you could have died with us than just staying home or picking someone else up." Jimin smiles wide and takes Gii's hand and places the money in his palm since Gii seemed like he didn't want to accept so much.

"You deserve more for that, thank you Gii." Jimin smiles as he takes his hand away.

"T-thank you so much." Gii almost looks like he's at the edge of letting tears out but he sucks it all in. He turns around and begins going to his car to leave the two young boys alone.

"Did you just fucking touch his hand?" Jungkook was watching the whole thing and once Jimin touched their driver's hand, he got jealous. Plus it didn't help the earlier situation with the fake hot guy.

Gii drives off and so Jungkook walks toward Jimin, his hands into fists. Jimin's eyes widen with a hint of fear, his sassiness dissolving in thin air as Jungkook gets closer.

"I-I was just handing him the-"

Jimin immediately shuts his eyes and lets out a small gasp as Jungkook grabs the bottom of his face making him full on look at him. Jimin's heart is pounding nervously against his chest while Jungkook is trying not to be too rude but his anger/jealousy is slowly taking over him.

"Don't touch anyone else's hand got it?" Jungkook's stern demanding voice makes Jimin gulp as he hesitantly looks up into his eyes. Both of Jimin's hands grip their luggages' handles tightly from behind as he responds. Jungkook's hand still holds Jimin's jaw while deadly looking in his brown eyes.

"I w-won't." Jimin's voice comes out stuttering and he mentally slaps himself for sounding stupid. But the way Jungkook intense stare and his grip has got Jimin feeling almost weak.

Jungkook smirks satisfied and lets go of Jimin's face. He takes his luggage from Jimin's hand and walks away heading to the front door of their house. Jimin is left all by himself holding his luggage and so he sighs.

As he begins to head to the house as well, he whispers to himself.

"I swear Jungkook can drive me crazy sometimes...."