19

[unedited]

Jungkook's Pov

I open my eyes and the first thing I see is a blurry white ceiling with black dots in it. A beeping sound is heard and I groan.

My head hurts like hell.

I look around and I freeze as my eye sight starts to get more clear. I'm in the hospital?!

I immediately shoot up into a sitting position and a hand falls on my side. I look to my left and see Jimin.

He's sleeping in a chair as his head is resting on the hospital bed I'm on. His hand fell from being on mine. Was he holding my hand?

"What the fuck happened?" I say out loud as I shake Jimin to wake him up.

"Mm.." he moans as he doesn't wake up yet. I roll my eyes and continue shaking him.

"Jimin!"

"Huh?!" He immediately lifts up his head and rubs his eyes.

"Oh my God Jungkook!" This boy exclaims as he practically jumps on me.

"Ow ow!" I hiss as my body aches when he squeezes me into a hug. He quickly stops and gets off. His face becomes red which makes him look cute.

"S-sorry I'm just so happy you're awake." He says as he looks at me. His eyes get watery as we continue staring in each other's souls.

"Wait why are you crying?" I ask as I ALMOST wipe his tears away as a couple of them fall down his cheeks. I hold back, though.

"You got in a car accident yesterday. Your dumbass was speeding and you hit a tree in front of our house!" Jimin says as he hits my arm and furrows his eyebrows together making him look cutely mad. He quickly wipes his tears away.

"Oh shit." I say as I lean back and put my hand on my head.

Shit I bet my car is ruined. Eh I can just buy a new one.

But I don't remember that crash at all. All I remember is rushing out of the house after kissing him and I went to a bar. I had a couple of drinks, a few girls flirt with me and other stuff but I don't remember after that.

Oh shit I forgot I kissed him too.

"What the hell were you thinking?!" Jimin asks as he looks at me with concern written all over his face.

"I-"

"Oh you're awake Jungkook." A nurse interrupts me and I look at her as Jimin turns around to also look at her.

"Let me call your doctor." She says as she rushes out. Jimin sighs and turns around to look at me.

"I hate you very much."

I scoff at him.

"Lucky for you I already knew that." I say with a hint of attitude and I stretch. Jimin looks down and whispers, "You don't know how much I cried for you."

He cried?

Before I get to question him a man with a white coat and a clipboard walks in.

"Hello Jungkook, I am Dr. Lee and I'm so glad you are awake." He walks towards us and I see him look at Jimin and winks at him.

What the fuck?

"How are you feeling?" He asks as he stands next to me and checks a monitor next to my bed which is next to Jimin as well.

Already annoyed with this Dr. guy I say, "Good, now can I leave?" with a hint of rudeness and I look away.

Jimin looks at me and gives me a look saying what's wrong with you?

"Sadly no Jungkook you are not physically ready to leave yet, you have to stay here for about a week until we are sure you are stable to leave." He says as he writes information from the monitor onto his clipboard. He didn't even look at me while he said that.

I roll my eyes.

"Jungkook stop being so rude for once." Jimin whispers at me and I just sigh annoyed. Well only if he knew why that Dr. winked at him he would probably be annoyed too. Jimin is my fiancé not his.

"Your results are actually pretty well Jungkook maybe you can leave in a few days." Dr. Lee says and I smile at that.

"Good."

The Doctor collects his stuff and looks at Jimin, "Keep an eye on him I will be back in a while to check up on him again." And he fucking winks again.

"Yes Dr. Lee I will." Jimin says super nicely and nods, which rises the anger in me.

When the Doctor finally leaves, I grab Jimin's wrist pulling him towards me. He gasps as he falls on my chest definitely not expecting me to do that.

"W-wha-"

"That Dr. pisses me off." I say not caring that I cut him off. He looks at me confused and asks, "What why?"

I roll my eyes at his oblivious ass and I kiss him. Jealously takes over me and so I kiss him roughly.

He tries to pull back and I grab his other hand to keep him close to me. Why are his lips so addicting??

"Jung- mmn" he says against my lips as I don't let him go.

Fuck why am I like this?

No why is HE like this? I can't look at him without wanting to kiss him.

I finally pull back and let go of Jimin. He almost falls back and he pants.

I smirk at him.

"Why did you kiss me??" Jimin asks as his face is like a tomato. I smile internally at this.

"Because that doctor was flirting with you and you're mine."

Jimin's eyes widen and it's like a cat got his tongue. He opens his mouth to speak but nothing comes out.

I chuckle at his reaction and I put my hands in my pants to check for my phone. Luckily it's still in my right pocket. I sigh relieved and I take it out.

10 missed calls and 25 text messages.

I see some feelings being caught here🤭