64

[unedited]

Jimin's Pov

"Kookie..." I sniffle as the movie ends. The ending was not expected for me. Despite the sad parts it was a really great movie.

"You're crying? Come here." Jungkook's words come out soft in my ear before he tells me face his way. So I sit up and turn my whole body so that our chests are facing each other.

Jungkook's eyebrows furrow together seeing my crying face. He immediately pulls me in his embrace whispering words saying how it's just a movie and how it's not real soothe me.

Both of his arms wrap around my waist as mine wrap around his neck. My face buries into the side of his neck as I try to calm down my sniffles and tears.

A sad chuckle comes out from Jungkook as he still can't believe I cried over the movie. It's not my fault I have a heart for these type of movies. It never fails to make me cry or even make my eyes watery in sad movie scenes.

"Don't laugh you cold hearted bunny." I say as I sit up on his lap. My arms become loosely wrapped around his neck as I look at him.

He rolls his eyes at what I called him.

"You still think I look like a bunny?" I immediately nod giving him a hell yeah look. And I'm not cold hearted."

Now it's my turn to roll my eyes as I wipe the remaining tears away.

"Pfft sure Mr. Jeon." I know he doesn't like being called that but why not? I won't take it too far cause he can do unexpected actions when he gets mad.

His facial expression changes into a serious one. He knows I know he doesn't like being called Mr. Jeon.

"Don't call me that Jimin. You know I-"

"What are you gonna do about it?" A smirk spreads on my lips as I cut him off with a hit of sassiness to mess with him even more. I can see almost a flame that flows through his eyes. I gulp but maintain our deadly stare.

His grip on my waist tightens causing me to wince as his fingers dig into my waist. And I'm wearing a hoodie of his so he must be gripping me really hard to get through the thick fabric.

"You really wanna mess with me don't you Park?" Jungkook's voice deepens as his face leans closer to my face. As he does that his hands slide down my waste and onto my thighs. The sensation from his warm hands that grip my thighs causes chills to flow up my back making me shiver.

The way his voice pronounced Park makes me feel weak.

I play it off, though, to show him I can still be sassy. So I shrug my shoulders and begin to get up. I lean backwards and push up from my knees so I can get off his lap to leave him in that teased state. I just feel like I want something from doing this to him. Making him get a bit mad at me makes me excited. But only a BIT mad not fully of course.

But before I fully get up I take the laptop and close it because one of us might do something to it on accident. I put it on his nightstand and right when I finish, that's when I get up.

"Where do you think you're going?" A squeak leaves my lips unintentionally as my wrist gets stuck in Jungkook's grip causing me to stop right in my tracks. Right when my wrist gets caught in his hand he pulls me back down onto him and pushes me down onto my back in a split second. It felt like my breath just got knocked out of my lungs at how fast and aggressive it all was.

It's insane how strong he is. If he wanted he can literally just throw me around without any effort. While for me, I can hardly even make the boy move from one spot.