53

[unedited]

Jimin's Pov

"Fuck, Jimin!"

I trip over myself right when we get out of the entrance after about 15 minutes of pushing through the tough crowd. It was so hectic, people shouting and shoving to get through. It was like dealing with an angry mob.

When I fell I let go of Jungkook's arm as my body hit the hard concrete floor. My palms burn from trying to stop my face from colliding with the hard floor.

People run past me as if they don't even notice me, not one person stops to help me but Jungkook. He quickly grabs my arm and pulls me up. I use my luggage to support my balance as he pulls me up and onto my feet.

Our Uber driver has been waiting for quite a bit of time but he knows what's happening in side the building so he's kind enough to wait understanding why we are taking a while.

Jungkook checks if I'm okay and then drag me away from the crazy doors heading to the big parking lot levels. There's lots of traffic on the streets as people still try to rush to get away. Everyone at once leaving causes more and more traffic.

My heart is still pounding from all the panic and running. Jungkook pulls me along the street that leads to the airport, we squeeze through the honking cars as fast as we can.

Then I hear something, almost like a little high pitch whistle. I look up at the sky and far away I can see something falling from the sky. My mouth goes dry as I see the black dot about to hit the ground. My heart drops.

"J-Jun-"

BOOM

An explosion happens where the dot hit the ground and the ground shakes once again. Me and Jungkook freeze as we try not to fall loosing our balance on the street. My eyes are stuck watching the dark grey spreading smoke from the explosion. It rises and spreads almost absorbing everything in its way.

"Fuck." Jungkook curses and he pulls me making us run again getting closer to the parking lot. My body feels so tired, my body is burning but I have got to continue. I'm not trying to die right now or soon.

I still have to marry Jungkook, and live a good life with him. I want that, I want to live that that.

Tears run down my face as I think about how much I really do love Jungkook. I hate this sad and scared feeling I have running through my veins. I bite my lip trying to contain my tears but my throat gets a burning sensation from it.

Jungkook's stops the both of us when we are in front of the parking lot floors. He lets go of my hand and pulls out his phone.

As he looks at the Uber app I put my hand over my chest feeling my heart beat pounding against it. I lick my dry lips as I try to calm my body down.

"Our Uber is on the 2nd floor come on." Jungkook says to me as he shoves his phone back into his pocket.

He was about to move forward again but once he sees the tears in eyes he stops.

"Oh Jiminie."

I can see a pained expression on his face as I try to wipe my tears away along with the bad thoughts. He grabs both of my cheeks and kisses me for a bit. My heart still pounds and I can hear it in my ears over all the noises outside.

The pulsation ringing.

"We're going to be alright okay?" Jungkook says making full on eye contact with me. His voice is sincere and soft which makes my heart feel warm. I almost want to brush his bangs away from his eyes but I know there's no time for soft slow sweet touches.