57

[unedited]

Jungkook's Pov

"Where am I?"

I look around the unfamiliar room as I'm standing in the middle of it. There's a king sized bed, a big light brown dresser with 9 drawers, and a walk in closet. The room is painted yellow and there's men clothes scattered around the floor. Some are folded on the edge of the bed. It's a pretty big size for a room maybe even like 10 people could live just in here.

On the wall above the bed there is a nicely painted landscape, blended colors of blue and pink as the colors of the sky.

Confusion still runs through my body as I examine the room even more. Then my face immediately shoots towards a door as I hear Jimin's giggle.

"Jimin?"

My feet quickly walk towards the door wanting to see Jimin and so I swing it open. But once I open it I only see a white hallway. The floor is a light brown fuzzy carpet.

Picture frames of a little boy are placed along the walls. Some of them are small and some are bigger. There's even a picture frame with my father and Mrs. Park. Against the wall there's a mini desk that has little decorations on it. But what mainly catches my eye is that one of the frames shows Jimin with a suit posing professionally.

The frame is golden with carvings on it going all around the picture. I lift my hand to touch it and once my finger comes in contact with the golden hard material I hear Jimin's giggle once again but closer than before.

I walk away from the picture frame and walk deeper into the hallway. But the farther I go the more brighter it gets.

"Jimin where are you??"

I lift my arm over my eyes due to the brightness and continue to walk. I shut my eyes and stop as I can't take anymore of the light blinding me. After a few seconds I open my eyes and uncover them, I'm immediately outside.

I'm in a yard. It's full of nicely cut grass and fruit trees. A few tables and chairs are neatly organized making the yard look decorative. On the right there's even a small garden full of flowers and strawberries.

I look up at the sky and it's blue with clouds forming nice perfect shapes. It makes the sky almost look like a painting.

Everything here is beautiful.

"Jungkookie?"

I quickly turn around at Jimin's sweet voice.

He's standing there with a child in his arms. The same child that were in the pictures in the hallway. Jimin's hair is not blue anymore but a silver gray making him look differently beautiful.

The little child in his arms is the boy toddler from the picture frame in the hallway. They're both looking at me and I get a feeling that that child is mine. Ours.

My eyes tear up and I hug them both. I take in Jimin's sweet smell and I relax closing my eyes.

That's until I feel them slip away. I quickly open my eyes bewildered at the loss of their presence. They're gone, my arms wrapped around nothing now.

"Jimin?!"

The sky turns dark gray, roses fall from the sky and they're dripping with a dark red substance. Almost like blood.

Once again confusion fills my body but now my heart pounds with fear not knowing what happened to them. As I bend down to pick up a flower that fell in front of me I quickly flinch back in pain.