21

[unedited]

Jungkook's Pov

What is with Jimin? I watch him as he leaves the car and head to the front door of our house. It was just so sudden of what happened.

He swerved when nothing was in front of us and he immediately stopped the car. I thought we were going to crash!

Just what made him do that?

I get off of the car and follow him inside the house. I sigh as I enter and he's on the couch.
He's staring at nothing but I can tell he's thinking about something.

I close the door and sit next to him.

"So what happened??" I ask as I look at him full with concern. Jimin looks at me and takes a deep breath.

"It's funny how I'm being more affected by your car crash." He says as he chuckles sadly. Wait what does he mean by that?

"What do you mean?"

Jimin looks at me and looks down at his hands on his lap. He stays quiet for a few seconds until he finally decides to speak.

"I-I...The memories from last night traumatized me basically." He says as he shifts his body to face me fully. I stay quiet to let him continue.

"When you crashed it was horrible. You sped into one of the trees that were were driving by earlier and all the memories flashed into my mind. That's why I lost control of the car for a second." He says as he looks at me and then back down. I can hear the sadness in his voice.

Was is that bad? I'm actually surprised he cared though.

"Well I'm okay now." I say as I put my hand on his leg to try to reassure him. He looks at me and he smiles.

Jimin looks down again says,

"I know I just thought you weren't going to make it because of h-how bad you looked." Jimin says and I hear him sniff. So I scoot closer to him.

He looks up at me a bit surprised and when he does that I cup his face and wipe his tears away with my thumbs. I make eye contact with him and I smile.

All this makes him stay frozen in shock. Knowing he actually cared and was worried about me that night makes my heart feel like it has a warm feeling?

I lean toward him, my hand still caressing his face, and I kiss him.

He kisses back and it's the first time he does it without a fight.

My stomach bursts into butterflies.

I feel like I want more.

I move my hands down to his waist and I pull him onto my lap. He gasps as I do that.

Jimin then puts his arms around my neck and deepens the kiss. I slide my tongue into his mouth and he makes a small moan.

Shit I need to stop before this gets too far.

After a few seconds of kissing I pull away. Both of us are panting due to the lack of breath.