35

[unedited]

Jungkook's Pov

"What?"

"I'm your father don't talk to me like that."

I roll my eyes as I get up from my couch and head to the balcony not wanting to disturb a sleeping Jimin on the bed. My phone next to my ear.

The rush of fresh cold are hits my body as I walk outside.

"Jungkook, today I want to have a talk with you."

"Why?"

I hear my father sigh on the other side of the call.

"I hate how you're so disrespectful to me." I scoff once he finishes his sentence. I lean on the balcony railing and look at the nature in front of the house.

"You know why."

He sighs and we stay in silence for a few seconds until he decides to speak up again.

"Jungkook you know that was in the past why can't you let it go?"

I can feel my blood boil in my whole body as I squeeze my fist in anger.

"Fuck you." I say as I quickly end the call.

I shove my phone in my pocket and I sigh. I lean my elbows on the railing and I put my head in my hands.

How dare he? He has never known what I felt like the time he cheated on my mom and he has the audacity to fucking tell me to let it go??

-Flashback-

11 year old Jungkook's Pov

"Haha yes darling of course."

I walk in my dad's office and I find him standing next to his window talking on the phone.

"Dad?"

My dad turns to look at me and puts his phone away from his ear.

"Don't you see I'm busy?" He whisper yells at me and I frown.

"B-but mom is waiting for us in the hospital...."

My dad sighs as he whispers something to the phone and then he looks at me.

"Jungkook I'm busy!" This time he really yells clearly annoyed at me so he turns away from me and continued his conversation on the phone.

I can feel my throat tighten as the tears begin to form in my eyes. I blink quickly to try to make them go away.

I quickly turn around and walk out of the room before they fall.

I sniff constantly as they continue to roll down as I enter the kitchen. I reach over the counter and get ahold of the house phone.

I type in a phone number and I put it up to my ear. It rings for the other side of the call for a few seconds until I hear my best friend's father's voice.

"H-hello Mr. Kim can I talk to Namjoon?"

***

"Hop in Kiddo we're glad you called us we can always take you to your mother don't feel bad."

Mr. Kim, Namjoon's father, says with reassurance as I enter his car. I smile as I see Namjoon in the seat behind his father so I can sit next to him.

"Thank you."

In the car ride I can't stop thinking about who my dad was talking to on the phone. I thought it was my mom but sonething was different about it.