You better live idiot!

Hellooo everyone! I decided to change this story into a Trafalgar Law kid x OC kid story. I just felt like to unleash my fantasy and make my own character xD. I hope you didn't mind the changes and like this chapter. Tell me about your thoughts about it! Do you like it more like a reader story?

I don't own OP and Trafalgar Law but I do own the OC xD.

Here we go!

Today was a hard day for Elga. The ship the young girl sneaked in, docked in a small winter island of North Blue. It was a miracle how they didn't catch her this time as the security was stricter than other ships she managed to enter. Also, she could only steal some rice, enough for only two onigiris. The freezing wind was blowing against her small figure trying to take it along. The child had barely eaten anything those past few days so she was feeling weak.

"Maybe I should take a break and stoke a fire." she mumbled to herself.

The girl turned her head on the left to see a forest appear blearily into the distance and decided to walk towards it in order to find some pieces of wood and water.

Elga was walking all day long to reach that point, so crossing the small distance between her position and the forest seemed like miles away from her. However, by the time she entered the woodland, her jaded body couldn't relax as she had to be alert for danger anytime. A 11-year-old girl can be an easy prey for the wild animals. Even though, she was a good fighter for her age, she lacked stamina and couldn't know how hard the battle would be so she had to be careful.

While the brunette girl was picking some pieces of wood, she heard footsteps getting closer and hid behind a bush.

"Oi oi! This is not something you can play with you piece of trash! Give it back!" a man shout angrily. Then, more men around 15 in number followed.

"Come ooon I just want to take a look! I've never seen before a Devil Fruit!" another man holding a heart shaped fruit answered whining.

"Put it back or you will be dead if Captain see you! This piece of shit is worthy much more you can ever imagine!"

"Ahhh, fine fine". The man placed the weird fruit back in a box and carried it all the way up the hill.

When everything was clear, she came out of her hideout.

"It was one of those fruits again! What a pain in the ass they are! Why someone want to eat this thing and it's worth that much! Stupid people..." she commented. The girl placed the woods down and took a match. She set the fire and sat near it in an effort to warm her cold body. Then, she took out of her bag a small pot and filled it with water from her flask.

"I must refill it later... I think I saw a river a little further on."

She also took out the rice she stole from the previous ship and boiled it. After that, she shaped it into triangles and wrapped it with a piece of fabric.

"This will do for a few days!" she said looking proudly at her meal. "It's a winter island so I won't be able to find many fruits to satisfy my hunger. I should collect more water so as to fool my stomach with this."

After she put out the fire and several minutes of walking, the kid arrived at the river she saw earlier. However, for the second time today, she heard footsteps approaching her position. She hide herself again behind some trees and observe the person in front of her. This one was a tall and blonde man with make up on his face and a feather coat on his shoulders. He was quit clumsy as he stumbled many times but he seemed as a good person.

"Those pirates must be on the top of this hill. Wait for me Law. I will definitely save you this time! We can cure your illness!" he said walking towards the hill.

When he was gone she came out.

"This forest is pretty crowded today for sure!" she comment.

"I should go now. The night will fall in a few hours and if it gets dark I won't be able to see anything! Maybe that village I passed by is a good idea to stay for the night." she said and began walking.

"I sure talk too much to myself..."

~...~

The girl arrived at the said village and started wandering in the streets looking for a place to stay for the night.

"That bench in the park would do. I will just put my bag for pillow and..." she stopped talking when she saw a boy sitting on the stairs of an abandoned house looking right into her dark brown eyes.

"Hey!" she greeted at him.

The boy didn't seem to bother and salute her back.

Elga came closer to him. He looked exhausted and kept watching her every movement with caution and annoyment.

"You don't look very fine. Let me examine you, I study medicine." she added taking out of her bag the stethoscope.

"I study too. I bet you don't know anything about medicine. Leave me alone." the boy responded hiding his face with his spotted hat.

"That was rude! I won't sit and convince you I know medicine. Let me see if you have a fever! I think I have some paracetamol pills with me.", she offered reaching her hand to touch his forehead but he gave her a death glare and moved back revealing his face.

"Y-your face has white spots..." she observed in shock.

"Yeah, now start screaming and run away." he said rolling his eyes.

"Why do such a thing?"

The boy left puzzled looking at the girl with this blank expression of his.

Elga opened her bag once again and took out her meal and some pills.

"Here, take these."

The boy's glare softened as he understood that she is not feeling loathing or disgust at the sight of his illness.

"I don't need your help. Just leave me alone." He was too proud to accept her help and she was looking almost undernourished so as a doctor he couldn't take this important meal for her or the girl would be in danger.

"Ahhh, you started getting on my nerves..." Elga answered leaving the goods next to him and begin to walk away from him.

"Wait!" the boy shout at her but she didn't stop. "Such a pain in the ass..." he mumbled."You better live idiot!"

She stopped and looked back at him.

"You better live too asshole!", the girl answered smiling at him.