Chapter 4

Jennie's POV

"I'm surprised you actually came to the clinic."

That's what I firstly said when I found the troublemaker in the clinic while being treated.

"After looking for her for hours, she was just here." Chaeyoung exaggeratedly slumped on the clinic couch with an exasperated sigh.

"Were you that worried about me that you looked all around school just to make sure I got treated?" Jisoo gave me a teasing look and a smirk that I wish would disappear in the ends of the earth.

"In your fucking dreams, Kim." I told her with an eye roll and she just laughed it off.

"It is my dream." She answers back and I didn't do anything but stay silent. Not that I can say anything in return anyways.

The room got silent except that the nurse's humming was heard all over the room.

"Anyways, Jisoo. Jennie Unnie has something to give you." Chaeyoung interrupts the thick silence.

"Geez... Pasta. Now your calling me by name? What happened to soft Chaeyoung?" Jisoo pouted and that made us roll our eyes at her. "Scratch that for a minute though. What was it that you wanted to give me, Jendeuk?" She smiled at me. Finally earning up the courage to finally just get this thing over with, I took a deep breath.

"Just for the record though, I'm not the one who made it for you." I handed her the box but she didn't accept it. She crossed her arms with a pout on her face that made her seem like a five year old and not a nineteen year old girl.

"If it's not from you then it's worthless to me."

After she said that, I'd either be shocked or be relieved about it.

"Just fucking accept it already, Kim." I shoved the gift on her chest which made her groan. But she at least has it now.

The nurse then somehow gave me the 'stink eye'.

"Pardon me, Ms. Jennie Kim but please refrain from giving my patient more injuries." She emphasized with a tone that I didn't quite like.

Did she forget about what Jisoo did to her when she fell down the stairs?

Before I could reply, Jisoo laughed and waved her hand to stop me.

"Sorry to burst your bubble, Nurse Bona but... I only belong to Jennie." Jisoo then beamed at my direction leaving the school nurse stunned.

How could she joke around at this time?

I couldn't utter a word and I could tell that she seems amused about my facial response.

"Why are your cheeks so red, Jennie?" She innocently asked with a smirk lingering on her lips.

I then covered my face with my palms and walked out of the clinic with Chaeyoung following me.

"I'm really gonna get that girl one day." Chaeyoung eyes me questioningly as if trying to ask 'why?' "Just because, Chaeng."

After getting her answer, she just stayed silent while she read her reviewer for an upcoming test.

Just when I got in my homeroom, the girl that asked me to give that troublesome trash, I mean, gift to Jisoo came my way. Sparkles formed in her eyes.

"D-did she receive it?" She asked with anticipation. Hoping that Jisoo actually liked it. It's written all over her face.

"Yeah." I answered which made her squeal in excitement. I seriously had to cover my ears because I heard a shriek and not a squeal.

She then left to tell her friends about how she made the popular Kim Jisoo accept her gift. Geez... all the troubles I went through o give that gift.  and not even a 'thank you' from this shit.

"What an a-hole. It's pretty obvious that only Jisoo Unnie accepts presents from people who she's close with." Chaeyoung placed her hand on my shoulder with a head-shake.

"So now your calling her Unnie?"

"Whatever. I'll be going to my class now, Unnie. See ya later!" She then walked away.

"Welp, see you too."

...

"How was class, princess?"

As soon as I got home, I was greeted by the most annoying person in the world. Except for the troublemaker Kim Jisoo, of course.

"What the fuck do you want now?" I asked. And by the way he looked at me, he needed something. "Actually, just get to the point."

"Can you take my place for the event this Saturday?" He clasped his hands on mine and kneeled with puppy eyes.

"Um... no. You already know that I'd be busy too. Especially that Mom and Dad are the ones to host this specific event. You have your duties and I have mine so fuck off." I pulled my hand away but he just held it tight again.

"Please... I have to go somewhere." He begged with puppy eyes but I ain't falling for it. He could've kneeled at least but I know he still had his pride to deal with.

"Right..." I eyed him suspiciously with a thoughtful pout. He was about to smile but it faded when I said, "I don't think so, Oppa."

"God... there is no talking you out of this." He raised his hands up in surrender and stood up.

"That's right."

...