Chapter 9

Jennie's POV

"What's going on with you two? You guys are acting... weird." Lisa asks us in pure confusion.

We just stayed silent though. Not minding Chaeyoung's intense stare and Lisa's questioning pouty look. Now that the tension is in the air, I decided to leave. So I sat up to go. But, obviously, someone pulled me.

"You are not going anywhere without an explanation." Chaeyoung makes me sit down beside Jisoo again. She then sat down in front of us with arms crossed. Waiting for the explanation she needs.

"We're waiting..." Lisa joins in the act of Chaeyoung making me and Jisoo glare at her. She just shrugs and remains serious.

"I only kissed her. What's wrong with that?" Jisoo finally said it out.

You can see it in Chaeyoung's and Lisa's faces that they didn't expect her to admit at all. I just hid my face because of embarrassment.

"That's not the only thing that happened..." I mumbled to myself and recalled the event awhile ago.

...

Flashback...

"I'll pour you all the love you need in this world, Nini."

I admit that my heart literally increased it's beat and I'm blushing like hell right now. But seeing her in this state just infuriates me somehow.

This isn't the Jisoo that I used to know back then. I want the past one. The dorky, sweet, and loving one.

I immediately pushed her away and her expression didn't say anything. She wasn't surprised at all. She actually seems amused.

"Did you really think that I'd do that?" She asked in an almost hurt tone.

"Honestly, yes." I answered with a frown across my face.

"Aw... I would never do it if you won't let me, Jen. Don't you trust me?" She reaches for my face but stops midway then smiled.

This is the Jisoo I fell for.

"Whatever." I answered with arms crossed. Trying to actually convince her that I'm mad at her is harder than I thought with all that pouty face and puppy eyes.

"C'mon... I really didn't mean to. No one can control themselves when they're around you y'know." She puts both her hands on my shoulders to let me face her more properly.

"What do you mean?"

"Your beautiful, smart, freakin' hot..." She trails off as she licked her bottom lip and examined me from top to bottom. I cleared my throat to distract her and it worked. "... just telling you that whenever someone sees you the first thing that comes to their mind is to work you all night then leave." She finishes with seriousness all over her face.

I smiled at the thought of knowing that she really cares about me.

"I understand, Jis." I cupped her face and quickly pecked her wet cheek before walking towards the rooftop door.

But before I could even reach the knob, Jisoo slammed me onto the wall. It didn't hurt though. She was actually being gentle.

"And you Ms. Ruby Jane, just made my heart go wild." She says before looking up at me with those darker orbs.

I gulped hard as her face got nearer mine but I have to admit that I badly wanted to kiss her.

Her face were only inches away when she stopped then said, "May I?"

Before she could get her answer, I switched our places so that I'm the one taking the lead now. And then kissed her thirstily.

Fuck, her lips are good.

The kiss lasted for about a minute or two but damn, I couldn't get enough of those heart-shaped lips.

"Damn Kim. Didn't know you had it in you." She pants out as her back slid down the wall after that long and hungry kiss.

I didn't answer her though, I'm even more surprised than she is. I couldn't control myself at that moment. I just wanted to get away but my body wouldn't let me. But still, it was enjoyable.

"Let's go? We're soaked." I pointed to our clothes which made her laugh.

"Sure." She stood up then took my hand.

We were now walking down the stairs when we saw Chaeyoung and Lisa happily talking and walking towards our direction.

"Let's not let them notice that we actually-."

I cut Jisoo off with a glare then nodded. She first pecked the top of my hand then let it go. That, of course, made me blush. And finally, our ways met. Lisa, Chaeyoung, me, and Jisoo I meant.

"Why are you two soaked? Don't tell me you guys played in the rain again without us." She crossed her arms and said those words although she mumbled the last sentence.

"We only 'played' in the rain, Park. Don't worry, I didn't do anything unnecessary to her.
You know better than anyone that I'd never do that to Jennie." She says with a blank expression. But I can tell that she's serious.

I smiled secretly and Chaeyoung could only heave a sigh.

"Change you two then let's talk."

End of Flashback...

...