Chapter 28

Jennie's POV

"Finally..." I dramatically said as we have finally arrived in school safe and sound. But questioning my aching center, I don't think it'll say that it's safe and sound. It'll probably be screaming for help.

Jisoo parked the car followed by the maknaes'. Without any more words to say, students packed up on the parking lot. Murmuring to each other on why the four most popular girls in school are back from whatever they had business with. Popularity almost sucks sometimes.

"Will you be fine going out of the car?" Jisoo asked not in a teasing way but in worry. I smiled at her reassuringly before pecking her lips to reassure her even more. Thank the people who invented tinted windows or else if anyone ever saw us, the news of us kissing would be spreading like wild fire all around school then in social media and lastly in the entire city. It would be in papers and in the no.1 trending in Twitter.

I'm not exaggerating. I am simply stating facts.

I mean, who wouldn't spread the news of the two daughters of CEO's of powerful companies kissing in the car, right?

We heard a knock on the car window and figured it was the maknaes so we got out. I don't know what's wrong with me but I deliberately just got up from my seat like I normally do and that's a bad idea for a person who just got fucked so hard all night long.

I was mentally screaming because of the pain but my conscience just had to tell me that it was my fault anyways. Jisoo helped me when she saw me make a face.

"Thanks." I mumbled softly and she smiled at me.

We walked our way to our classrooms side by side with the maknaes as the students part like the Red Sea for the most powerful girls in school.

I ain't bragging. We're rich af and I'm not ashamed of it whatsoever. Our clothes alone were enough to call people... broke in many ways possible.

"Jisoo!" Someone called Jisoo from behind and we already knew who it was just by the voice of that person. We turned around to be faced by Yuna. A really cute girl but very annoying sometimes. A member of the school council.

Everyone looked at her for a second and then did their own business again.

"Yes?" Jisoo pointed to herself. The council wasn't really a fan of Jisoo and vise versa so the only way for them to speak to her is that she caused trouble. Jisoo's behavior isn't really something to be proud with.

Jisoo totally didn't do anything wrong, I'm sure. She was looking confused and that's enough proof to support my hypothesis.

"I'll go straight to the point. Can you help the council a little? Actually, it would be a great help if all four of you helped." She smiled at sweetly as if trying to win us over. And us being not in the right minds agreed. "Awesome! Can you guys tell everyone that their would be a dance next Friday?"

"Um... isn't that the school's job and yours, I suppose." I spoke and she only replied with a nervous laugh.

"Well, the council is already busy with the preparations for it and we don't have time. So please."

"Fine then. If it's for the school then it's fine." Chaeyoung replied being the polite person she is.

"Great! I'm really glad that you agreed. See you guys if we do meet again." She waved goodbye leaving us there with no clue of what to do next.

But I thanked the bell for distracting us.

"Let's discuss this later at Jisoo's house. Let's go to class."

"Wait, why my house?" Jisoo asked.

"Why not?" I raised a brow and she shut her trap up immediately.

"Ok, Unnie. We'll see you at lunch!" The maknaes left and Jisoo and I did too to our classes.

...

At lunch...

"Um... so can we just discuss the plan now? I don't really have time for a meeting in Jisoo's house today. Parent's orders." Chaeyoung let out a sigh before pouting sadly. I can tell that she was really excited for this even though we all had fun at the beach together.

"No problem. Actually, I can do the informing myself. Right here, right now." Jisoo says and we looked at her in confusion. She answered us by a small nod and a confident smirk before standing up on our table. Gathering everyone's attention.

There is no girl in this world that can take everyone's attention just by breathing except for Kim Jisoo.

"As you may all know that the council and school are holding a Dance next Friday. So, I just wanted to tell you all that..." She trails off as she took a very deep breath. I'm surprised that everyone's attention were still on her even the staffs. They seem like they were anticipating of what Jisoo would say and seeing the smirk on Jisoo's face when she held her breath, it wasn't good.

I gave her a head shake which she deliberately just shook off. She gave me a wink before screaming the next words. The whole world might even hear her. Of course, I'm only exaggerating.

"Y'ALL BETTER BE THERE BECAUSE IF YOUR NOT THERE, I SWEAR, I'LL MAKE SURE YOUR LIVES WILL BE SHITTY!!!" She then sat back down on her chair then ate her remaining food, leaving everyone dumbfounded in the canteen and scared out of their shit. Now they'll definitely be in the Dance.

Jisoo thoroughly ignored the faces that me and the maknaes are giving her. She just made her reputation in school even worse as it is. I facepalmed myself while Chaeyoung and Lisa laugh. Great, even Chaeyoung joined in the craziness.

Am I the only normal person here now?

"Welp, that's done. Do you have plans too, Manoban?" Jisoo asked Lisa who was busy with playing Chaeyoung's hair. She faced Jisoo and nodded.

"Parent's called. Can't hang with you today, Jisooni." She said with a grin. I thought Jisoo would pout at Lisa's response but instead she smirked then looked at me seductively.

"We'll be alone this afternoon." She leaned in my ear and whispered it into my ear. It sent shivers down my spine.

"S-so?" I acted innocently but the blush creeping on my face was too obvious to keep. I was biting my lower lip from groaning when she chuckled so sexily. Making me insane internally.

"Hm... never mind." I was seriously expecting her to push her luck more on me but she didn't. Instead, she made herself comfortable again on her seat and acted as if she wasn't trying to convince me to fuck.

I was looking at her with great anger, frustration? Whatever the word is, I'm mad at her. The maknaes were still in their own world so they didn't notice the weird actions we were making.

"I'm so gonna punish you later." I hastily whispered into her ear within gritted teeth and stomped my way out of the canteen, limping at the process. I was followed by the confused maknaes and an amused Jisoo.

She'll totally be screaming out my name. Just you wait, Kim Jisoo.

...