Chapter 23

Jennie's POV

"What's with that face..?" Lisa suspiciously eyed me up and down as Jisoo and I entered the house and was now kicking off our shoes.

"Not even a 'Welcome-back!'?" I glared at her which she totally just ignored.

"I asked a question, Unnies. What's with that face and where have you been?"

"What..?" I shrugged and walked pass her and was greeted by Chaeyoung.

"That! Exactly that creepy and weird smile your wearing on your perfect face!" She pointed her finger right in front my face.

"What are you talking about, Lisa? You must be hungry. What if I cook for you?" I reached out for my apron hanging on the hook by the shelves.

Her mouth was agape and her face was unexplainable.

"You never cook for me only Chaeyoung."

I stopped what I was doing which was rummaging through the refrigerator. And turned over to her with a sweet smile.

"Can't I cook for you once in awhile?"

When I said that, she took a step back and ran to her room.

"What's wrong with her?" I scratched my head and shook my head. I can never understand Lisa's flow of thinking.

Just before I could start what I should do, I felt water being splashed at me. I turned around and was dumbfounded by what I saw. Lisa was holding a cross with her left hand and holy water with the other?

"D-don't come near. You must've possessed my Unnie but not me, demon!" She chanted words which I couldn't understand and so I took the chance to knock her out of this whatever this is before she embarrasses herself or hurt herself.

"Stop it, Lis. I only had the most amazing date ever. That's why I'm on a good mood." I explained and she somehow believed me.

"Ok then... wait, Date?!" She exclaimed with wide eyes. And having that loud voice of hers, I covered my ears because if I didn't, I might be deaf and I won't hear Jisoo's melodic voice anymore.

"Yes, Lili. Date." I calmly answered as I heated the pan. I'm making Kimchi fried rice so yeah. That's the only thing I'm better at cooking at.

"B-but... you hooked up with someone without telling me? Wh-what..." She rambled with confusion. Her words were getting cut off by her own sentences. And it's annoying me. "Who is it anyways?" She whined.

"It's Jisoo. And I'm the one who asked her out just to be clear." I answered and then there it is. Her infamous twitching eyebrows when she's mad or surprised as hell.

"J-Jisoo Unnie?" She clarified which I nodded on. "That secretive idiot." She said before going to the living room.

"What is she doing?" I asked myself but shrugged it off.

Minutes later, she returned with a very confused Jisoo. She was clutching the back of Jisoo's shirt and was holding her like she weighed nothing.

"This idiot is the one you dated?" She asked almost like shouting it and I nodded. "Why?"

"Do you have to ask that? I like her. End of discussion." I laughed at the surprised expression they gave me. They then squealed like little kids and all I could say was, "You two are idiots."

"We are."

"What's that amazing aroma I smell?" Jisoo asked immediately when Lisa put her down. She also licked her lips as if she was so hungry.

"Didn't you eat a whole dinner meal awhile ago?" I poked her head which made her pout.

"I didn't get enough." She pursed her lips and mumbled something.

"What?"

"I didn't get enough of you." She smirks at me but even before I could hit her, Chaeyoung did the job well.

"Stop saying disgusting things in front of food, Unnie." She massaged her knuckles while Jisoo was crying silently on the floor while biting the sleeves of her shirt. "And the food is mine. Thanks, Unnie."

She then proceeded to the kitchen and ate. I kicked the upset Jisoo on the floor gently. She looked up at as if begging me.

"What?"

"Kish me."

"Why should I do that?"

"Because you love me."

"Hm... how about no."

"Chichu is upset..." She whined making me stifle a laugh. She's never like this. So demanding and whiny, I meant. I still shook my head.

"Your not gonna have it. I told you before. You have to do something to get something." I patted her head with my foot because she's still laying on the floor.

But I didn't expect her to take that opportunity to pull me down on top of her and steal a chaste kiss from me. I hit her but she only laughed.

"Gotcha, Jen." She sent a wink at me but all I wanted to do was poke her eyes out.

"I hate you." I mumbled on her chest.

"Heard that before but here you are now, getting comfortable on top of me."

"Your right."

We stayed there for about a minute but then the maknaes threw their slippers at us, completely ruining the moment.

"Don't go sweet in front us because it totally upsets my stomach." Chaeyoung gagged as we rolled our eyes.

"I'm sorry for the sight your witnessing because that's exactly how I felt with the two of you maknaes." I huffed out.

"Yeah, so shoo and let us rest here."

"On the floor?"

"Why, Chaengie? You want us in bed?"

"Go to hell, Unnies."

"I'll see you there, Lis."

...