Chapter 53

Jennie's POV

"Ah... you look absolutely stunning, dear." My mother commented in awe as well as rounding up on me. She hasn't been on her best behavior since we got here on this boutique that she rented just for me but she really didn't have to because her own sister owns it. My mom just likes bragging her money so please do understand her.

The entire day was supposedly for me to be laying myself on my bed with a bowl chips and watching Netflix that seems like my life depended on each episode of King's Eternal Monarch. And me waiting for the night to come so that the Dance will only be the issue of the day.

But as I thought, not really, my brother lied to me about Mom delivering - the chauffeur - our outfits in the house. But no. She just had to make me wake up so early in the morning, about nine o'clock, but not as early as Hanbin woke me up for nothing. I still haven't forgotten about that. And dragged my lazy ass to the car, still in my pjs.

And that leads us to here. Me trying out my outfit and absolutely loving it.

The black sparkly dress fitted my body perfectly. Showing my overly sexy figure but it didn't show much skin. Never did I want people gawking at me at the Dance. Hanbin will surely beat them up. A white belt was with it and it shined because of the black gems stuck onto it. The long silky and see through sleeves weren't uncomfortable at all. It didn't stick onto my body like the other parts of the dress, it was a little oversized so I was very much comfortable to move.

My mother and I surely do share the same taste.

"Thanks, Mom." I smiled at her with glee then faced the mirror again to look at my gorgeous reflection. Posing wouldn't hurt really so I did.

Not noticing the stares of passerby's, I continued on. But my Mom being considerate enough to not embarrass me and herself - herself mostly -, stopped me and decided to get the dress.

I took it off in the changing room obviously. I still have a reputation to keep and my mother's. The saleslady packed it up in a Chanel paper bag before handing it to my mother. Mom paid for it and we left.

After all that, we went to a salon to fix my hair up. My Mom was too lazy to fix me up so yeah. She decided to hire some makeup artists and I agreed. I didn't wanna waste more time getting ready myself, because I'm a slowpoke, so makeup artist it is.

I was too busy with my phone while the person who was fixing my hair told me that she was finished. I looked at myself and smiled. I can say that she did a great job curling the ends of my hair and making it hang on my shoulders. Just the way I like it. She braided a few pieces of my hair and decorated it with fake tiny daisy clip-ons.

"Do you like it?" She asked, shyly fidgeting on her place. She must be new here.

"Yup. I'll surely tell your manager to give you a raise. You did great. I thought I was seeing another person through the mirror." The both of us laughed at what I said. But it was true. I look even more beautiful and it's thanks to...

I looked at her ID.

"Thanks, Nayeon." She was a bit taken aback at the mention of her name. I smiled and pointed to her ID which she blushed upon. She must've been embarrassed but cute nonetheless.

"N-No problem, Ms. Kim." Se bowed and smiled at me. I smiled as well before standing up. I should really get going before Mom gets mad.

"I'll see you when I see you, Nayeon. And again, thanks." I waved goodbye before hooking my arm into my mother's. She was shocked at what I did and almost hit me with her hand bag. But luckily, she realized that it was me.

She scolded me for it for about five minutes before I told her that it was already past lunch time. That's how long we took. All this shopping got me hungry. She stopped and glared at me for a moment before we went to a restaurant to eat. I only smiled sheepishly towards her.

I really did my best for my hair to not be messed up because hell, I looked like someone who didn't eat for days. I gobbled our food up which my mother found improper yet amazing at the same time, she said.

After we - mostly me - ate the delicious meal, We walked towards the parking lot which where the chauffeur and the car was waiting obviously. I felt a bit sorry for our chauffeur for waiting but to my surprise, my mother bought him a large burrito while Nayeon was fixing my hair. He thanked her and then we drove away to mine and Hanbin's house.

By the time we arrived, the makeup artists were already there waiting and then I only realized that I was already sitting in front of my mirror.

It didn't take a lot of time for me to be ready because I'm already naturally beautiful. I'm kidding y'all.

I still had a lot of time beofre the party so I decided to chill a little and maybe catch some sleep while sitting. Gladly, I didn't drool.

I woke up and saw the clock.

The party starts at 7:00 and it was already 6:00 so I wore my dress which I found challenging considering I had makeup on. I really should've worn the dress first. After that, I tidied myself and looked at myself on the mirror.

While smirking I said,

"Jisoo's totally missing out."

...