Epilogue 1

Our POV

Loud cheers and fallen trenchers surrounded the entire gymnasium of YG HIGH as the graduates of Batch 2020 exited the place with wide and triumphant smiles.

The congratulatory party will be held later on in the Kim's household - Jennie's place - to celebrate the seniors' last night of college life and just go crazy for tonight or that's what Mr. Kim said. The Kim family decided to invite the entire batch, and maybe some juniors as well, so that no one would feel sad right after the graduation day.

"See you later, yes, peeps?" Mrs. Kim smiled widely at the youngsters before her including her daughter and her soon-to-be daughter-in-law or that's what she calls Jisoo. Just to be sure y'know.

"No worries at all, Mrs. Ki-. I mean, Mom. We'll be there before you even know it." Jisoo caught herself before she could even slip her tongue earning a light chuckle from the mother of her girlfriend.

"That's good then." Mr. Kim's statement was heard even from inside of his car. His wife soon entered after him and they both took off leaving the seniors - especially Jisoo - relaxed. The pressure of the older couple sure got to their nerves.

Jennie turned around to face her friends that have been a part in her life. They didn't do anything to be pointed out really but Jennie was just thankful for them being there.

"You guys better not miss the party or I swear, my parents will haunt all of you." She didn't mean it seriously but I guess her batch mates took it too seriously because now they were saluting like some soldiers to their captain. That elicited a giggle from both Jennie and her girlfriend who was back hugging her possessively.

"We'll absolutely be there, Kim. See you there then." Little by little, everyone all left, leaving Jisoo and Jennie alone in the parking lot, to get some rest and get ready for the party tonight.

Jennie soon turned around to face Jisoo and cupped her cheeks right after. She looked at the raven lovingly before giving her a peck on the lips but someone had other plans and vacuumed, like literally, her lips inside theirs.

Tongues soon then collided with each other. Tasting the other as desperately as possible. Both had to control themselves during the entire day because someone just had to tease the other right before the ceremony started.

Jisoo's Lambo wasn't that far from where they were standing at - more like five steps away - so the raven decided to carry her Jennie there and the brunette soon reacted before she wrapped her legs tightly onto her girlfriend's waist. Jisoo securely supported their weights together until Jennie's back has had contact with the car's front. Their lips were still intact as ever.

Jisoo laid her girlfriend carefully onto the hood of her car. Not caring if a dent would form on it because they're weight was joined altogether. Jisoo climbed on top of Jennie just as the brunette wrapped her arms around the raven's neck.

From that time on, they didn't even know what air is anymore. They needed it and yet they ignored the fact that they'll die kissing each other if they go on. That doesn't sound so bad though.

But they still had to live so hesitantly, they parted away. Catching their breaths heavily and hastily. Not wanting to take any longer to kiss - eat - each other.

"J-Jis." Jennie spoke in between breaths. Wiping the saliva string that formed in between them away.

"Yes?" Jisoo replied. Her voice husky and urgent, eyes dark and wanting, lips red and alluring, aura lustful and sexy, and Jisoo being one hell of a snack.

Jennie really wanted to have Jisoo now but not here. Nope. That'll be a memorable sight for whoever sees them making out right after a graduation ceremony and in broad daylight.