Epilogue 2

Our POV

The time has come that Jisoo and Jennie would be going to Jennie's house to celebrate today's achievement. But it looked like Jisoo's promise to Jennie's mother would be broken because of the daughter or to be more clearer, her girlfriend. Now she was going miserable over the fact that she'll leave this impression to her girlfriend's mother. And the said brunette was just taking too long to get ready even though Jisoo has been telling her that she looked absolutely fine.

"Jennie! I already told you for the umpteenth time that you look stunning in every clothing you wear. Just pick anything and let's go!" Jisoo groaned into her hands while trying to keep up with her girlfriend's unstoppable pacing. Back and forth she goes into her closet to try out new outfits right after she disposes the other 'not-so-fabulous' outfits onto the floor.

"No way am I going to the party without style, Jisoo! I'll be ridiculed!" Jennie whines as she was having a hard time picking to wear a blue dress or a white dress that looked almost the same to Jisoo.

Why does she have so much clothes?

"Why would they ridicule you? Your parents are hosting the party, love." Jisoo finally stopped following her girlfriend around the room, because it was just a waste of energy following her perfectionist of a girlfriend, and chilled on one of the bean sacks sitting around their room.

"That's exactly why!" Jennie retorted, now throwing the dresses away and both landing on the floor with a soft thud. She was now digging into her 'oh-so-massive' closet that the clothes stocked into it never ended. Jisoo has never even seen some of those clothes worn by the brunette.

"What do you mean by that?" Jisoo asked. Feeling clueless and dumb after the younger girl replied. Jennie only ignored her and dug deeper onto her closet making Jisoo groan. She had enough of this.

She quickly pounced up from where she was laying at and charged onto her girlfriend in a bear hug that led them both on the floor. Jisoo obviously on top, cradling the younger girl, and Jennie on the bottom.

Jennie, obviously mad that she was disturbed from her outfit search but low-key infuriated that she was at the bottom of her girlfriend, whined and struggled to squirm out of Jisoo's strong hold. The older girl was smirking victoriously because this stopped all this unnecessary search of one outfit. She really had to stop her girl. This was just stupid.

But Jennie had other plans. With an unknown strength pumping through her veins, she pushed Jisoo on the side and got on top of the older girl making Jisoo gulp. Jennie was looking like Jisoo awhile ago. Wearing a panty-dropping smirk and looking at Jisoo's slightly parted lips that looked very welcoming at the moment.

Now the room just got heated up.

"What do you think your doing?" Jennie was the first one to break the deafening silence that formed around them but they really didn't feel uncomfortable at all because there were unspoken words that were understood right away just by gazing at each other.

"Trying to inform my fabulous girlfriend to hurry up because we'll be late." Jisoo simply replied while inching her face onto Jennie's. Inhaling the scent of Jennie's breath and entire being.

"I'm sorry but your girlfriend will be unavailable at the moment." Jennie played along. Not breaking any eye contact with Jisoo at all, feeling like she'll lose if she does.

"Oh is that so? Then should I make her available?" Jisoo's smirk was forming again and Jennie's was being replaced by a worried expression. Jisoo seemed like she'll eat her at any moment.

"How would you do that exactly, Ms. Kim Jisoo?" Jennie stood her ground.

"Making love with her on her closet's carpeted floor wouldn't be such a bad idea, am I right?" Jisoo huskily and intentionally whispered into Jennie's ear making the latter shudder.