Chapter 60

Jennie's POV

This date has gotten a lot more weirder than it is when every venue me and Taehyung would go to, it had sticky notes laying somewhere or sticking somewhere. The roses weren't a question at all. Three roses each letter. The handwriting wasn't familiar to me so I couldn't know who this mysterious person was.

"Where the hell are these coming from? Or a better question, who's sending them?" I asked myself while holding up four notes above me. The notes didn't have a pattern at all or anything complicated about it which I was wishing it had so that I'll be feeling like Detective Conan for a change.

It was only random questions and statements. The second venue we gone to was the beach obviously and the note was sticking on my surf board - yes, we went surfing - with a rose obviously.

It said:

B3++A N07 DR0₩N ¥0$3ŁF!

This didn't make that much sense to me but luckily, Taehyung helped out on solving it. It was getting even more confusing than the last.

The third place we've gone to was at school. Yup, we went to school to just go to the roof to chill. Taehyung had reasons he said which was suspicious. Luckily, only staffs were there and no students.

Another sticky note was there chillin' as if it owned the place.

Now it said:

! JÚ$+ ₩4N73D ¥0U 2 3NJ0¥ D A!R & V13₩.

And that's all of 'em for now at least. I grumbled and that didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung. He grinned cheekily before annoyingly saying,

"Is Miss Jennie Kim having a hard time?"

I glared at him before crossing my arms and not facing him. This was supposed to be a chill date and here I am solving mysterious notes from someone I don't have a clue on at all. If only

I'm always with Taehyung so it's kinda impossible that-.

But then, realization hit me. The notes always appear when we're about to go to the next venue. It could be possible that whenever I'm busy with my personal business, Taehyung makes the letter in a hurry then sticks it somewhere where I could see it. That made sense to me but I don't think it made sense to y'all.

"Tae?" I tapped his shoulders while he still faced the road, driving. He responded with a hum. "A-Are you the one who-."

"What if I said yes?" He suddenly asked with a mischievous grin on his face. His eyes were focused on the road and myself at the same time but I don't really know how that's possible.

"Then I can breathe a sigh of relief." I smiled at him before he laughed and continued on driving.

Silence enveloped us but that silence was broken when my stomach growled. I immediately cleared my throat, trying to hide my red embarrassed face. It was almost afternoon and we haven't even eaten lunch yet because I told Taehyung that I still wasn't hungry when we were at the beach. And we both agreed to eat at the next place we were going to.

"So, is it you?" I asked again. Lessening the awkward moment awhile ago and I can see that he was trying to not laugh. I couldn't really let this slide.

"That's a secret you have to solve, Jen." He chuckled at the expression I made. It was a mixture of irritation and curiousness. "I'm sorry but what's the thrill about this date if I tell you."

"Whatever." I crossed my arms and pouted. This tactic always works so I had to try it with Taehyung. It just might work. Or so I thought.

"Okay then."