Chapter 33

Jennie's POV

"You two look like you've been washed over by a bath of sex. You guys smell like it." Jin, being the love expert he says he is, commented to me and Jisoo, who was only minding our businesses.

"I'm sorry... I just don't care about what people who haven't even had sex yet say, Jin." Jisoo purposefully emphasized the words that came out of her mouth while me and Namjoon laughed at the background.

"I kinda agree." I butted in.

"Oh. Excuse my statement, Ms. Kim and another Kim. But I don't care as well on what 'unlabeled couples' say." He rolled his eyes and didn't speak any further. While Jisoo was busy cursing her brother, I was thinking about what Jin just said.

It was true. We had no label yet but we knew we were together. Just not literally.

"You ok, Jen? Your head seems like it's in another world." Jisoo worriedly looked at me with a pout on her face. She placed the back of her hand on my forehead and retracted it when she felt my temperature was normal. "Your not sick... what's the matter?"

"I'm fine, Jis." I held her hand and kissed the top of it. She smiled at me before all of this was interrupted by her dear brother by coughing out loud.

"Your such an ass." Jisoo muttered under her breath as Jin grinned ear to ear.

"At least I got a fine one." Jin arrogantly flipped his invisible long hair with his eyes closed.

"Yeah right." Namjoon from the background snickered earning a glare from Jin and a laugh from me and Jisoo.

"Oh right! What happened to the both of you before we got here?" Jisoo asked with an interested smile on her face. I, too, was interested with his response so we leaned in to him. Not really though.

"Before you two were done eating each other out, you meant?"

We both groaned and rolled our eyes at his answer. The curiosity within us was building up and he just had to ruin it.

"Yes. That." Jisoo said in a hurry to hear the rightful answer she was waiting for.

"Well, to answer you question, Joon and I decided to be good friends. Right Joon?" We all faced Namjoon, who was sitting at the kitchen island, and then he nodded with a smile.

"What? I thought you two would actually click again." Jisoo pouted making the two laugh.

"I wanted to be single for a long time or maybe forever. I want dudes and ladies chasing me and me not chasing them. Y'know." Jin, being all arrogant again, smirked at his awesome of a response. Me and Jisoo shook our heads before facing Namjoon again.

"What's your reason, Joon?" Jisoo asked.

"I wanted to be successful first before having another someone in my life. Jin's out of the list, by the way. He's acted like an idiot again and I don't want that."

"Ah..." Jisoo and I nodded in unison.

All of us just chilled there and chatted before Namjoon decided to leave and me too as well. Hanbin had been telling me that he misses me a lot or so he said.

"Finally, you guys decided to come home. You've been stealing my sister from me, Soo-ah. You better repay me for that." Hanbin smirked when Jisoo nodded.

"By the way, I'm informing you that your sister is taken." Jisoo said in her casual tone. Hanbin didn't look so surprised unlike Jin who was cool about his sister being taken.

"By who?! It better be a great one or else-." Hanbin was supposed to act all tough when Jisoo said the most obvious thing ever for her.

"It's me, Binnie."

Hanbin immediately whipped his head towards Jisoo's direction because he was facing me and hung his mouth open.

"Huh? You actually had the dick to tell my sister you liked her? I'm proud of you, Soo-ah." He wiped his invisible tear and fist pumped Jisoo before the two idiots laughed at their exchange."

"First of all, I was very confident. And secondly, I don't have a dick, BI." Jisoo responded while crossing her arms to state her words in a more swag way.

"You got tons of fake ones, though." Hanbin retorted with a smirk playing on his lips and that's when Jisoo gave up. She deflated while I stifled my laughter from going out of my mouth and Hanbin bursting it out.

"I don't have tons of it." Jisoo defended. Her eyes signified rage stating that she's already at the edge of punching my brother for being such a smart ass.

"Whatever you say, Soo-ah. Oh. Also, Mom and Dad informed me that your parents are coming to the party this Saturday, Soo-ah." Just as he said that, Jisoo's expression darkened at the mention of her parents. She was really looking forward to it and the presence of her parents ruined it fir her.

"Thanks for informing, BI. I'll surely dress up." She faked a smile that didn't go unnoticed by me.

"Alright then. Have your sweet time and let's have dinner already, Jen. You still have to pick your dress tomorrow afternoon. Mom and Dad said Lisa, Chaeyoung, and your idiot would have to come too." Hanbin finished up before going to the kitchen to cook dinner.

"Fitting, huh? Looks like I do have to dress up." Jisoo sighed and laughed. I joined her as well. When out laughs died out, I kissed her gently on her forehead.

"Are you gonna be alright?" I asked while caressing her cheek. She leaned into my touch and hummed.

"Don't worry. I can manage with them around. I have been since I was young." She said before taking my hand in hers and kissing each finger slowly.

"That tickles..." I giggled when she licked my ring finger. She only smiled at me.

"Eat well and sleep tight, cutie." She let go of my hand and waved goodbye before going back to her house.

And as for me, I went inside the house with a goofy grin and floated my way to the kitchen. Hanbin looked at me as if I was crazy but I only brushed it off.

"Your looking like a lovesick puppy, Jen."

"So what?"

...