Chapter 62

Jennie's POV

I fell. I know I did. I fell hard. But I wasn't expecting to fall into someone's arms. And not just anyone's. Damn it. I just have to be so delusional, huh?

"You okay, love?"

Damn that voice. It isn't real at all. I must have fallen and bumped my head or something like that. Something that can make me wake up in this paradise of a dream. A paradise where Jisoo is there, holding me securely and looking at me full of love and worry.

The blindfold was long gone and Taehyung was long gone. It was only me and her here, alone. Staring at each other with so much desire and passion. If it only wasn't for these goddamn tears, I must've kissed her already.

I'm unconscious and dreaming.

That's what I keep saying inside my head. All this cannot be true. It'll only lead me heartbroken and disappointed. But just this time, I'll imagine that this is all real.

"Hi."

"Hi, love."

Her damn killer smile always sends me somewhere in my mind that shouldn't be gone to. If it weren't for my stupidity to break up with her, I wouldn't even have to go to my dreams just to see her smile, her eyes, her nose, her lips, and just everything about this girl.

"Before you say anything, I just wanted to say sorry about leaving you. Well, I didn't really leave you but I left you alone to cry over all this. I'm apologize for that, love. I know you only misunderstood and your guilty about that. But don't blame yourself. Blame Taehyung for being an idiot, alright? I already punished him for it but it really isn't a punishment because I made him go out with you, it's more of a reward to him but I don't care anymore. At least, he didn't do anything out of the plan. I can say that he's a really good actor after composing himself in front of you while I glare at him from behind you." I only stared at her, not knowing what to say anymore. She looked like she was anticipating something for me to say but I don't have any words to describe that speech of hers.

"I'm sorry." Was all that I could say. I don't know what on earth am I supposed to say anyways but I do know that I should say sorry to her. Showing her my vulnerability isn't uncommon for her anymore.

"What are you saying sorry for?" She asked. Was she mocking me or does she really have no clue about what I'm talking about?

Our relationship since we were kids was always like this. She'll always say sorry first if the problem was big because I was too prideful to tell her my apology. That's what I love about her too. But in small things, I say sorry first obviously. I'll be damned if she even said sorry first.

"N-nothing."

"Was that all?" There it is again. The anticipating tone she gives me whenever she's not sure of the answer I give.

"I don't really know what to say anymore, Chu." I sobbed out loud while she only hugged me securely in her arms without saying anything and making my head lay on her chest. She continuously rubbed my back in circles as I sobbed harder.

I can't explain how I'm supposed to feel about all this right now. This surprise and the realization that she's here in front of me, smiling softly.

"I missed you too." She gently pecked my forehead before clasping my hands together in hers. Looking at me lovingly as if I was the only person in this world at that time.

"You must be cold. Taehyung didn't even give you a jacket or coat. Jerk ass." I didn't even notice that she had a coat on or clothes for some reason. A bit disappointed that what I just thought wasn't true. I was kidding, damn it.

She immediately placed her jacket over my shoulders and I cannot disagree that I felt really warm and safe. She wiped my cheeks with her thumbs because they were still wet.

"I don't like seeing you cry. It hurts me too y'know." She kissed both my cheeks making it burn on the spot. I lightly knocked her head before we both got into a fit of giggles.

I stopped while she continued and whispered,

"I love Chu."

She somehow stopped laughing and looked at me wearing a grin that somehow made me hot inside and out.

"Love you too, Nini. And you don't have to make me yours because you already know that your the one who owns my heart, love."

"Cheesy, Chu." I mumbled making her laugh again. Seriously, is there anything that I say that does not make her laugh?

"But your blushing cheeks and wide grin is showing something else, love."

"Whatever."

...

"So? Your telling me that from the time Taehyung asked me out, your plan was already ongoing? Up to now?" I asked Jisoo who was busy preparing our dinner.

Yes, she seriously just prepared a buffet here on our secret place. I don't even know if I should call this our secret place anymore.

"That's right, love. Can you pass me the table cloth over there?" I scurried over to the direction where she was pointing and grabbed the table cloth to give it to her. "Thank you~." She says before pecking my lips.

"Stop that." I sternly said which wasn't working because she only pinched my cheeks and kissed me again. "We're still not together, Jis."

She stopped while wearing a blank face that I did not know the meaning of. I was now a nervous wreck. I didn't have to say that and now everything is just plain awkward.

Guys, remind me to let y'all give me a knock in the head if the situation does not get better, ok?

"Then will you be my girlfriend? Again? I mean, we haven't called ourselves girlfriends before so now, I'll be proud to call you my girlfriend." Now that was just an unexpected question that left my mouth agape. She was smiling goofily but she was serious at the same time. Don't know how that's possible though.

"Um... I-."

"It's fine if you don't answer yet. It just means you don't love me the same as before." She pouted while tidying the table that we were going to eat on.

I frowned at her statement. She really knows how to make people feel guilty. But I cannot lie that she did it very well on me.

"That's right. I don't feel the same way as before."

She stopped what she was doing and looked at me blankly again. I took a deep breath and walked over to her to wrap my arms around her neck and whisper so softly into her ear,

"Because I love you much more than before."

I unwrapped my arms while walking away from her, my back turned. But I know that she's a blushing mess right now and acting like she wasn't affected at all, which she was.

"Oh... and to answer your question..."

I slowly turned around to face her and she didn't hide her beet red face anymore from me. I smirked and lastly gave her a seductive wink before saying,

"I'll be happy to be your girl again."

...