Chapter 17

Jennie's POV

"G-girlfriend?" Kai asked. Confusion and anger evident in his eyes.

"Yes, Kai." Jisoo answered sternly then held my hand tightly. It wasn't painful though it was almost soothing.

"What is this?! You told me she was single and that I could have her!" Kai faced my parents and stomped his foot on the floor. His face was red from fury and he looked like he was gonna kill anyone.

"Oops..?" My parents looked so funny yet they were serious.

"This is unacceptable!" Kai grabbed a vase and threw it to my parents' direction. My feet took me to my parents direction but I was too late.

I heard a loud impact and the broken pieces of the vase were the confirmation that it was what broke.

I stopped on my tracks when I saw Jisoo hugging my parents with blood oozing from her back. She had a huge bleeding wound and I promise it'll leave a scar if not treated well. It was hella deep too. And shit. Her wound from earlier wasn't even healed yet.

How much pain is she experiencing now?

"Jisoo dear..." My mother started as Jisoo slumped to the floor taking shallow breaths at the process.

"I'm... a-alright." She waved it off and stood up again. My parents helped her up and she smiled. "You h-have... it b-bad... for Jennie, K-Kai. You... even h-have... t-the nerves t-to hurt her... parents." She walked towards Kai wearing a bloody smile. That's honestly creepy. But nevertheless, she's still pretty.

"S-stay back..." Kai warned her but he was obviously shaking and he didn't even move from his spot.

If they were to be compared between fighting records. Jisoo would definitely win.

I heaved a sigh of relief when Jisoo just left him. "Y-You... thought I... w-was gonna kill... h-him?" I shook my head saying no.

"I'm just shocked that you actually composed yourself. And now look at him." I pointed to Kai who was stunned.

"Looks l-like I... still h-have a l-little pity... on h-him." She shrugs.

"Are you sure you alright, dear?" My mother asks when she lightly touched Jisoo's back making the latter flinch.

"O-of course... I'm just-." Jisoo didn't finish her words when Lisa carried her on her shoulder and began walking towards her car outside.

What is she..?

"We'll be back in an hour!" Lisa shouted before leaving with Jisoo.

"What on earth just happened?" I asked and they all shrugged.

I heaved a sigh and then we realized that the reason why those two left was still on the same position as before.

"What should we do with him?" Chaeyoung asks. My parents looked at us as if saying, "We got this." And so we nod in understanding.

I wonder what they'll do.

We went outside and sat on a bench near my villa. We watched as the waves calmly glided the waters.

"It's beautiful..." Chaeyoung says in awe and I agree. "But Lisa's more beautiful."

I faced and scoffed out a laugh. She's lovesick and so is her lover. I shook my head and looked at the ocean once again. We enjoyed the peaceful atmosphere but Chaeyoung didn't want that and so she spoke.

"Why did you fall for her again so quickly?"

"What?" I swiftly whipped my head on her direction while she gave me a serious look.

"I meant to Jisoo Unnie. Why did you fall so quickly?"

"Wh-wha... I..." I stammered. I really didn't know why but when she held me into her embrace, everything didn't matter anymore. It was like the reaction of mine was automatic. "I... I don't know."

Her expression told me that she was expecting this and so I bowed my head low. "But at least you didn't deny that you fell for her."

I shot my head back up and glared at her while blushing furiously. "I-I..."

"No need to explain, Unnie. I got you so bad." She snickered and I frowned.

"Fine. You win." I raised my hands up telling her I give up. She only laughed at me.

"Love sure is unreasonable." She says with a laugh and I smiled. I totally agree with her. I hated Jisoo from the first day we met when she left but when she continued to bother me... that's where everything got confusing.

"It sure is."

...

An hour later...

"They said they'd be gone in an hour." Chaeyoung worriedly looked at her Rolex watch and then to me. I, too, was worried.

"Don't worry, Chaeng. They'll be back-." I didn't finish my sentence when honking of a familiar car was coming our way. Chaeyoung and I let out a sigh of relief.

Lisa got out of the car and opened the backseat doors and there Jisoo got out while glaring at Lisa.

"What took you so long?" Chaeyoung coldly asks and I saw the two gulp.

"It was Lisa." Jisoo pointed to Lisa. Like a child telling her parents that it was her sibling's fault. Lisa gave her a 'what-the-fuck?!' look.

"It wasn't me! You were the one flirting with the nurses!" Lisa retorts and I shot a glare at Jisoo's direction. She saw me alright but didn't look at me.

"I'll need an explanation from you." I pinched her left ear and dragged her all the way to my room. Ignoring the questioning looks from my parents and tied up Kai.

"Jen-." I shut her by pinning her on the door of my room. She winced because of the newly aided wound on her back and my expression softened immediately but I don't care about that right now so I gave her my infamous bitchy look.

"Explain please." I coldly demanded with a smile.

"I..." She trailed off and looked at me straight in the eyes before smirking. "Why do you even care, Jennie? Don't tell me your jealous?" I blushed at her response. I mean, she isn't wrong.

I faked a cough before releasing her from my sudden pinning action. But when I was about to leave her, she was now the one pinning me.

"What are you doing?" I blankly asked and that smirk on her face still lingered.

"I'm trying to kiss you obviously." She nears her face in mine. I couldn't move so I decided to bow my head down. And when I did that, I heard her chuckle.

"Why are you laughing?" I seriously said.

"Your so cute." She then unpins me from my door, much to my relief. She stands there in front of me with a smile.

"You look creepy... stop it."

She stops smiling and looks at me straight in the eyes. I was getting self conscious by her intense gaze and that's when I decided to go in my room.

But before I could do that, she pulled me in a back hug then kissed my nape before saying, "I love you and only you, Jennie Kim."

...