Chapter 36

Jennie's POV

"Will I never see you until tonight? We can ask your parents to-." Jisoo, being the stubborn girl she is, kept on clinging on my arm as we made our way to my parent's house. The maknaes just kept on giggling at this scene while I keep on suffering here. Trying to convince her to let go of me.

"No, Jis. I don't want to change my parent's plan anymore for the event. Besides, the way I'll look will be a surprise, love." I kissed her lips but the way she was pouting awhile ago did not reside.

"But-."

"Hush, love." I kissed her one more time and this time she un-clings her arms from mine, much to my relief. She was still pouting though.

"Are we there yet, Unnie?" Lisa asks from the backseat. The two maknaes were getting impatient and so I sped the car up making the three of them scream.

That's what they get.

"Unnie!"

"Jennie!"

"Whoops..?"

I chuckled at their expressions. All were horrified but angry at the same time. They were about to open their mouths but stopped when I hit the brakes again. This time, I had a reason.

"We're here. So don't complain." I warned them and I'm glad that they didn't say anything anymore. The frowns on their faces were not going to disappear in a while though.

The gates of my house opened and so I entered. Guards, maids, and butlers welcomed all four of us with smiles on their faces. We also greeted them with small nods and smiles.

And the people we're waiting for. My Mom and Dad.

"Ladies! It's very nice to see the four of you again!" My father came running to us with open arms and a huge smile on his face.

Just as expected, he hugged the four of us with his long arms while my mother gracefully walked towards us with a soft smile.

"V-very nice to see you too, Mr. Kim." Jisoo was the one who spoke first. The three of us were sending her looks like 'tell-my-dad-to-stop-choking-us' look or the 'unnie-I'm-dying' look. She rolled her eyes but obliged anyways. "M-Mr. Kim, we can't breath."

The three of us gave her gave her a 'are-you-kidding-me?!' look. I was surprised Lisa joined in with me and Chaeng who're normal human beings.

"Oh! Sorry there kiddos." My father parted and we all took a breath in first before smiling at him.

My mother gave us a peck on the cheek one by one before standing beside my father who still was smiling like a proud father.

"Are you ladies ready for the event tonight? Especially that some of your friends and family are going to be there." My father clasped his hands together and anticipated reactions from is which we gave to him.

Lisa and Chaeng squealed excitedly because they'll be meeting some friends of theirs from Australia and Thailand. Jisoo... let's just say that she wasn't that excited as the maknaes but hid her dislike with a smile. I held her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. She appreciated the gesture by squeezing my hand back.

"Alright. I'll let you girls spend about an hour with each other before you girls separate and see each other tonight. You ladies were far too early to arrive." My mother informed and we all thanked her before we ran to the guest room to spend our remaining time there.

An hour, huh?

"We still have time..." I mumbled to myself then looked at Jisoo who was busy playing Nintendo Switch with Lisa. She noticed me and raised a brow as if questioning me what's the matter.

I shook my head but honestly, I wanted to ask her id she wanted to...

"Wanna go to your room, love?" I yelped at the whisper of the one and only Kim Jisoo. She suddenly just did that. Of course, I'd be surprised.

I didn't even notice that she was already beside me and her Switch forgotten.

"Wh-what?" I asked, confused of what she's asking.

"Didn't you ask if you wanted me to play with you for awhile? Or did I hear it wrong?" She smirked when she saw my wide eyes and flustered face.

"U-uh... um... well you see..." I stammered making her laugh. She cupped my cheeks them kissed me before pulling away and making me stand up.

"I'd love to play for a little bit. So let's go? 30 minutes is fine, right?" She asked then dragged me to my room in a hurry. Leaving the maknaes there at the guest room with knowing smirks on their faces.

They'll be doing some business. Better give them some privacy.

Before I could even realize that we were already in my room, Jisoo slammed me gently onto my door and kissed me passionately before I could even react.

"I'mma make this long enough for me to savor you. To make your taste and scent linger in me until tonight. That okay, love?" She huskily whispered in my ear while nipping on the shell of my ear.

I whimpered for a response. She took it as a go signal and started trailing kisses down my jaw.

"Here we go, love."

Welp, fuck.

...