Chapter 13

Jennie's POV

"Unnie! Yah! Wake your lazy ass up!" Lisa shouted throughout the entire house. Having her means having a concert in the house. She's so loud like... ugh!

"Lalisa! Shut up, will ya?! Jennie's sleeping!" I smiled as I heard the voice that I've been missing ever since last night.

"Morning, Jis..." I sleepily tapped the space beside me telling her to lay beside me.

"Morning, Jendeuk." She pinched my nose before obliging to my order. "You still tired?"

"You can say that..." I yawned out making her chuckle.

"Then sleep." She hooked a stray hair to my ear while humming a sweet sound.

"But what about school?" I opened one eye to look at her smiling.

"School? Never heard of it." She shrugs before smiling cheekily at me.

"What did you do?" I gave her a cold stare and her smile didn't leave her face though.

"I just told Dad to let the four of us take a break first." She explains while raising her hands up in surrender.

"And Chaeyoung agreed?" I asked in suspicion and her expression changed. I knew it. Chaeyoung won't agree unless...

"I kinda bribed her into this by telling her that I'll give her a buffet every weekends." She pouted while putting her fingers together cutely.

Oh my-.

"You really want her to talk to you, huh?"

"Of course! I love Chaengie so much that I really can't take her ignoring me."  She pouted even more and I laughed. But honestly, her saying that she loves Chaeyoung so much stung.

I heaved a sigh and smiled at her. "She'll talk to you in due time. Just be patient, Jis."

"I hope your right, Jen."

"So! Why did you want us to take a break all of a sudden?" I asked enthusiastically. Avoiding my jealous self this time.

"Oh! I just wanted you to take a rest and all. Especially when that event of your family's coming up." She says and then it hit me.

I haven't touched my plans since-. OH NO!!

"Jennie?"

"Thank you for reminding me about the event and for this rest day but I cannot rest right now." I scurried over my study table but what I saw on my table bewildered me.

"I kinda did some simple designs on your plans. I'm sorry." She bowed her head low while I remained shocked.

"Y-you do designing?" I asked with my mouth hung open. Hell, I cannot believe of what I am seeing.

"No... I just draw random stuff and came up of that idea." She scratched her temple bashfully.

Cute.

"Well, thank you for finishing my job." She looked up at me, surprised. "Now, I can spend my day in peace." I smiled at her thankfully and opened my arms wide. She didn't have to be told so she immediately hugged me.

"Glad you liked it." She snickered and I chuckled.

"You didn't even plan to impress me so don't pretend like you were." She pulled away making a disbelieved face.

"What are you talking about? I totally planned all this out." She says with great confidence and I chuckled.

"Yeah right." I rolled my eyes and she frowned cutely.

"I did." She whined like a rejected child. Her eyebrows furrowed and her heart-shaped lips forming a pout. She was also stomping her feet on the floor with arms crossed on her chest.

"Alright alright. I believe you." I raised my hands up to show her that she won and she wore a victorious smile.

"Good." She proudly smirked and I shook my head before sighing.

"Now all I need to do is submit this to my parents and hope that they'll approve it." I said while looking at the plans.

"Of course they would! Your the greatest artist I know!" She hugged me but I pushed her away quickly making her frown.

"You have to do something to deserve something, Jis." I waggled my finger in front of her and she only wore a mischievous smile before biting my finger.

I yelped and literally slapped her. She fell to the floor while holding her reddened cheek. My eyes widened as I realized what I did.

I kneeled in front of her and caressed her face. She snuggled her nose into my hand which made my heart soften.

"A-are you ok?" I stammered out of worry and she nodded. "Really?"

"Mhm... being hit by you is like being hit by a truck but still loving it. I'm loves-'truck' by you, Jen." She says goofily. I punched her shoulder lightly with a laugh and stood up.

"Stand up already. I have a place in mind to go." I instructed. I headed to my desk and fastened the papers into a folder.

"My butt's too heavy." She says making me look back at her, cocking a brow at the process. "You need to carry me." She held her arms out like a baby wanting her mother to carry her. And by how she's acting, I can't help but give in.

I heaved a sigh before carrying her like how kidnappers carry their victims.

"Jennie! Put me down!" She cried out and I snickered mischievously. "Yah! Where are you taking me?! Are you kidnapping me?!"

"If I say yes, what would you do?"

"Just put me down, Jennie!"

"You said to carry you. You didn't specifically say what kind of carrying you wanted, baby girl." I smirked when I saw her blush. She mumbled something right after. "What was that?"

"I said, you've already taken my heart. Why steal it again and again, Jennie?" She said it with love in her eyes. If heart eyes were real, I would probably describe the way she looks at me... that.

I looked away and didn't speak. I put her down on my bed and sat beside her. I really don't know what to say back.

"It's fine if you don't speak. Just let me stay like this for awhile." She lays her head in my shoulder and slowly drifted to sleep.

We just woke up.

"Take your time. I'll be waiting."

...