Chapter 27

Jennie's POV

"J-Jisoo... I-I can't walk." I whimpered when I felt a sudden rush of pain in my center. Jisoo really did tire me out of my soul last night. She really did a couple of more rounds after I was finished with her and I didn't have the time to recover and give her the same pleasure that she was giving me. She used 'other stuff' for the pleasuring which I truly enjoyed.

But she said it was fine and then we cuddled each other to sleep. Somehow I feel like the cuddling was better than the sex part.

"Lucky me, then." She smugly grinned before touching the folds of my 'not-so-virgin-anymore' center. I winced and she immediately stopped, kissing my neck where her head was resting.

"I think I'm gonna walk like a limped idiot later. Why did we have to do 'it' right before we go to school?" I groaned.

"It was your fault for teasing me so suddenly. Of course I couldn't control my hormones for you. Who wouldn't? Your hot af." She kissed my neck making me giggle. It tickles.

"Fine. It's my fault. But how did you even go inside? I'm very sure that I locked the door."

"Oh... the window." She pointed to the window but to our horror, it was open. "I forgot to close it. Shit."

"Do you think someone heard?" I whispered and she only shrugged. We had worried looks on our faces but then remembered that if someone did know and if it was someone we knew they'd know that we were together. So we don't have to deal with the trouble of actually telling them. And so we smiled and just laid there for awhile.

"I can't believe I actually own you now and you own me." She whispered enough to make me hear.

"Believe it." I kissed her lips which made her smile.

"Should we get ready now? It's 6:43 already. School starts in 8:00." Jisoo informed as she checked the clock on the bedside table.

"Sure, I suppose. But I still can't walk." I whined as she got off the bed making the sheets covering her before fall away from her body. Her bare back and nice ass was enough to make me forget the pain just for a little while. Just a little while. And when I saw all the love marks I gave her, I smirked. "I won't mind going for a short quickie." I informed with seductiveness in every word. She only chuckled before facing me with her head.

"No can do, Jendeuk. We still have to go to school or the maknaes would be disappointed if we get late." She then entered the bathroom while walking ever so slowly. Teasing me to the core.

"Jisoo, I swear, if you don't go in that bathroom right now... I'll eat you up." I threatened but she only laughed and gave me a flying kiss before finally walking inside the bathroom. I sighed in relief and patted my chest to stop it from beating like crazy.

But before she closed the door she shouted, "You can't even walk!" Then she closed the door shut.

This girl...

...

"Unnies! You two are finally here!" Lisa ran to hug us but Jisoo being the considerate lady she is of my situation, she blocked Lisa's way and hugged her instead.

"Jennie's..." She trailed off looking at me like she was trying to find help of what to say. I only shrugged making her roll her eyes then she smiled at Lisa before saying, "...injured."

"What? What happened?" Chaeyoung asked in worry when she got out of the kitchen.

"I kinda sprained my ankle."

"How? You were fine on the way back."

"Um... I tripped on the way to my room and I didn't recover my foot making it sprain. Yeah... that's definitely the reason." I was really hoping inside of my head that they'd believe it and gladly they did.

"Did you bandage it already?" Lisa asked examining my foot and then smiled when she saw the wrapped foot.

"Let's get going? We don't wanna be late." Jisoo helped me walk towards our car and of course I acted as if I was truly injured when in reality my entire body is bruised with hickeys. Especially my inner thighs.

Jisoo's a monster in bed.

"You sure you can sit without wincing? The foot and your..." She looked at my clothed center and smiled mischievously earning a smack on the head from me. She snapped out of her fantasies and then looked at me again. "... is kinda far from each other."

"I won't wince. Especially when the maknaes are behind us." I looked at the maknaes that were behind us, laughing. I wonder if they did 'it' already. I mean, they've been in their relationship for a long time now. And considering Lisa's dirty mind, I wouldn't even be surprised if they got together because they got drunk and made out like crazy.

We finally reached our car and the maknaes in theirs. It just happened to be that their car was behind us. They actually have the chance to witness me sitting on my seat.

"Here we go..." Jisoo teased me which made me glare at her. She raised her hands up in surrender.

I slowly made my way to sit on my seat when I felt a sting from below. I was cursing mentally because of the pain and biting my lower lip was enough to make me bear the pain.

The maknaes were looking at me suspiciously as if asking why I was sitting so slowly. And so I decided to rush my movements even though I'm dying inside. I finally sat down and acted as if I was alright when on the inside, I'm screaming for pain relievers. I'm gonna have to go to the nurse's office later.

Jisoo closed the door and made her way to the driver's seat and the maknaes got in to theirs too.

"You alright?" Jisoo asked with amusement dripping in every word.

"Fuck you."

"I'd really want to but seeing you like this..." She eyed me up and down then shook her head. "...I don't think so, love."

"Just get going already."

"Alright. Here we go."

I thought the ride would be relaxing but remembering that we passed by a rocky road to reach here. I gulped and prayed to the lord in the heavens to spare me.

This is a gonna be a nightmare of a ride.

...