Chapter 51

Jennie's POV

"Jennie, you have to at least get outta there. You haven't eaten anything since you came back this morning." Hanbin kept on banging my door - not the inappropriate one - for about an hour by now.

I, on the other hand, kept silent. My face muscles aren't working with me and I don't want them to work with me.

"C'mon Jen, it's not that bad that Jisoo ordered the people of the airport to not let you ride the next plane." Hanbin sighed from the other side of the door. I only kept silent anyways. Didn't bother reacting.

An hour has passed and I can see that Hanbin isn't moving from outside my door. I felt guilty making him wait there for two hours now so I decided to finally speak to tell him that I'm still alive and breathing.

"Does Chaeng and Lisa know about Jisoo flying away?" I asked in a hoarse voice. Not speaking made me sound like a broken record.

Without a second to waste, Hanbin immediately answered cheerfully.

"Of course! They even decided to fly to America and chase down Jisoo but I suppose that you aren't the only one Jisoo restricted from chasing after her." Hanbin finished off with a laugh that made me laugh too.

"I'm very sure Chaeyoung had punching gloves with her." I responded earning a cackle from my brother.

And then I realized, he seems fine to me. Of course he is, he just lost one of his childhood best friends that's why he's fucking laughing at the topic a hand.

"If your thinking about me not caring about Jisoo going away... your wrong, little sis. I'm just worried that if I share your sorrow, Jisoo won't be too happy seeing that." Hanbin slowly said. It was more of a whisper than saying it actually.

Jisoo has been a good friend to Hanbin even though they're annoying, that's what makes me love them both. They have many similarities that's why they get along so well. Hanbin might not show it sometimes but I know he cares for Jisoo like how he cares for me. But I'm still his favorite.

"Whatever. I'm still processing this whole thing." I coldly replied. Gosh, mood swings are horrible. And considering that it's my time of the month, hell will break lose.

It's not like I'm mad at her for leaving which I am certainly not!

I'm just furious about the fact that Soojoo won over Jisoo this time. I have always considered myself as Jisoo's only one ever since I was a kid. My mindset never changed actually but I just had to ruin everything.

"At least eat. Lunch is at the table. Don't you dare starve yourself or I'll tell Mom." Hanbin threatened before leaving me at peace finally.

It took me about fifteen minutes to get my ass up from my fluffy and soft bed with hesitation. I didn't want to leave my dear bed.

"I guess I gotta eat." I said to myself while looking into my own reflection on the big mirror inside my room.

Looking at it, I felt disgusted. With puffy red eyes, messy bed hair, and big black bags hung below my eyes. I sighed and shook my head.

"I have to clean myself up first before eating..." I told myself before going inside my bathroom to at least make myself presentable at least and not look like a living zombie.

...

After I tidied myself up, I went down to the kitchen and figured that maybe Hanbin wasn't here but somewhere else obviously. It was quiet so yeah.

The food was in the fridge and just by looking at it, it wasn't cooked by Hanbin. He cooks greatly but he doesn't plate it very well. So I had to wait for awhile because I had to heat the food up in the microwave.

So while waiting, I decided to chat with the two maknaes on call. I called then and not a second later, they responded.

Lisa: Wazzup y'all!

Chaeyoung: Lisa shut up! Your too loud.

Lisa: Are you talking about now or in bed, baby?

Chaeyoung: Idiot.

Seriously, this two can never get serious with each other. I still keep on figuring out how they're still together. Considering Lisa's behavior and all.

Jennie: Oi! I didn't call you guys here to make me feel na single.

Lisa: Again.

Jennie: Shut up, Manoban.

Chaeyoung: Even Jennie Unnie agrees with me now. Anyways, Unnie... why'd you call?

Jennie: Nothing much but all about Jisoo.

Chaeyoung: Then this'll be a long talk.

The three of us laughed before it died down again. Even if we weren't face-to-face, the atmosphere was so depressing.

Chaeyoung: She left us again, huh?

Lisa: Yeah... I'm so gonna kill her when we already have permission to go to America. I'll search every corner of that country to bring back a dead body here in Korea.

Jennie: Then you'll have to search every corner of fifty states.

Lisa: Don't be a smartass right now, Unnie. I can't relate.

We all bursted out laughing again. Lisa sure is a great mood maker but with Jisoo, damn, they're hilarious. After that, a long silence occurred.

Chaeyoung: Are you still gonna go to the Dance tomorrow, Unnie?

She said it with cautiousness as if the topic was so sensitive. Well, it kinda is really. Jisoo's gone and I won't be having any partner to the Dance except myself. But I suppose, people would still ask me to dance.

I'm irresistible after all.

Jennie: Will do, Chaeng. This issue won't stop me from going.

Lisa and Chaeyoung: Awesome! Jisoo Unnie's leaving wasn't really a big issue after all. Well, I guess it is to you, Unnie.

Jennie: It's fine guys. I'll get over it somehow.

I won't.

Chaeyoung: Okay Unnie! See you tomorrow. I have to go now. BYE!

Lisa: Me too, Unnie! Can't wait to see you two tomorrow.

Jennie: K. Bye.

The call ended but what bothered me during the call was...

Why'd they seem so excited?

...