Chapter 24

Jennie's POV

"Lisa, your gonna choke yourself if you keep on gulping all that chips in one go." Chaeyoung snatched the mountain of chips on Lisa's lap and threw it on Jisoo's.

"Chips no more, babe. Only I can do that." Me and Jisoo could only heave a sigh. These two are hopeless when it comes to food.

"Anyways, I wanna go to school tomorrow. I admit that I miss the canteen food even if it tastes like rotten eggs and shit mixed together." Lisa gags but laughs right after. We joined her as well.

"Ok then. I guess some people would be a bit problematic when we return though." Jisoo patted her chin and then nodded. She must be thinking deeply by now.

Chaeyoung suddenly pats my shoulder. Startling me a little but she gave me a apologetic look then pointed to the door. I gave her a 'what-do-you-mean?' look. She rolls her eyes and groans silently before grasping my wrist and pulling me out of the villa.

"What is it, Chaeng?" I asked.

She finally stopped in front of a bench in the beach and sat down. She signaled me to do so to and so I did.

"I wanted to talk about why you two were out."

"I already told you. It was because I asked her out on a date. And well, we had a lot of fun and so on." I responded with a shrug.

"Are you sure your making the right decision, Unnie? I mean, about loving her or liking her again." She rested her head on my shoulder and kept her eyes at the sight of the sea in front of us.

"I am. And I know she's not leaving again." I smiled at my response. I love Jisoo too much to back away anyways and I still have to talk to her parents.

Chaeyoung only hummed in response. All we didn't expect was that two pairs of arms wrapping around our necks. Lisa's chin on Chaeyoung's shoulder and Jisoo's on mine. Jisoo snuggled deep into the crook of my neck and whispered, "I love you."

"I love you, too." I mumbled into her hair.

The two parted away and kneeled in front of us. Keeping our hands warm by cupping it with theirs.

"Don't worry, babe. Jisoo Unnie would never hurt Jennie Unnie or us ever again. Because if she does, you have me to hit her."

"What's that supposed to mean? Don't you remember I can kick your face away?" Jisoo threatened and mustered a devilish grin on her pretty face to scare Lisa.

"Actually, never mind." Lisa nervously looked away from Jisoo and whimpered softly. Chaeyoung patted her head before facing Jisoo.

"You better not leave. Or I'm gonna find you for real this time. And bury your head-."

Chaeyoung didn't continue for Jisoo interrupted her. "Into Jennie's-." This time, Jisoo didn't continue for I hit her head hard.

"Fists." Lisa finished and I smiled at her for thanks.

"Let's go back now?" Jisoo stands up and dusts herself. Lisa too.

They offered their hands which me and Chaeyoung gladly accepted. Jisoo wraps her arm around my waist and flushed my body with hers. I leaned my weight on her which she didn't complain about.

As soon as we stepped inside the house, the two maknaes immediately went to bed.

"I suppose their excited going back to school tomorrow." Jisoo flopped herself on the couch while I hover myself on top of her. "You can rest on top of me y'know." She chuckled making her nose scrunch.

"I have other plans."

"Mhm... like what?" She raised an eyebrow, almost like challenging me to do that 'plans' I mentioned. I responded with a smirk and went for her lips although I didn't kiss her, oh no. I looked at her eyes and they were a bit darker than before. Just a bit.

I looked at her for a second or two and then stared at her lips again. Her gulp surely tells me that she's getting frustrated and that's exactly my plan. Her breaths were getting heavier and heavier. I felt her shift her body which I mentally noted that her frustrated state was beyond adorable and I would never get tired of it.

"J-Jennie..." She groaned. I saw her hand go southwards and I was only getting started making her suffer so I swat her hand away.

"Are you gonna defy me, Chu?" I whispered into her ear making sure to blow a hot breath right after.

"N-no..." She shivered at my touch and I can't help but smirk. I just simply touched her face and this is how she reacts?

Just how adorable can you get, Kim Jisoo?

"Good, baby girl." I then got off of her and made my way towards my room leaving her utterly shocked and annoyed.

"Yah Jennie Kim!"

I immediately locked my door and snickered when I heard her stomping her way here.

"I don't regret anything whatsoever!"

"You are so gonna pay, you sly kitty..."

"I'm gonna have to see you try first, you frustrated rabbit."

"Oh, I will..."

And before I knew it, she's gone. Like literally. She just gave up like she's not so frustrated as I am. I mean, obviously I need her too. Doing what I just did to her just turned me on. Like duh, a sexy babe was below me and I stopped myself from devouring her right that moment.

Who wouldn't feel uncomfortable with wet panties, am I right?

I heaved a defeated sigh and went to my bed to finally sleep. I'll deal with this issue of mine tomorrow.

Before I could even flop myself onto my bed, I felt slim and strong arms hug me from behind. And judging by the scent of the person, it's the person that will give me a real beating or...

"Gotcha Jennie."

Welp, shit.

...