The School Idol's Boyfriend (1)

It was an unfair question. Aki felt like he would agree to anything Liam asked at this moment.

He hugged Liam tighter in the hopes that somehow that would, even just a little bit, reciprocate the unconditional love he received from his boyfriend. Never in his wildest dreams did it occur to him that the school idol felt like that. He always thought that they were different when in reality they were the same.

If Liam thought that he was being stupid, then they could be a pair of idiots together. Liam was always there for him, loving and never waiting for anything in return. How could he not love this man? 'His' man.

Liam turned his head slightly to look at him, and Aki realized that he was still expecting an answer. "Fine."

His boyfriend gave him his million-watt smile that slammed Aki like a sledgehammer. He was not prepared to see it up-close.

"It still felt surreal. This was surreal," Liam said.

Aki glanced up and smirked, his eyes never left Liam's as he wrapped his legs around the other's waist. "Should I kiss you again to make sure this is real?"

"Please?" Liam leaned in but not quite kissing Aki.

Aki did not close their distance. The corners of his mouth curled up upon noticing Liam's darkened gaze. He then leaned forward, but instead of meeting the other's lips, he went for the ear.

"Is that the only thing you want?" He bit the earlobe and then licked it. "What are you going to do about this?" He gestured between them, brushing against that hardening member ever so lightly. Liam groaned in response.

Aki felt himself blush. He was not usually this forward, but their closeness and kisses a while ago, not to mention that confession he received, were enough to send him reeling, wanting more contact. Their hugs and kisses were no longer enough. And he was glad not to be the only one wanting it.

Liam tried to sit up and tried to put some space between them, but he looked like he was struggling. Aki understood him. It took all of his willpower not to throw himself to the man before him.

"Are you sure about this?" When Aki narrowed his eyes, Liam hastily added, "I mean, I want it. But I don't want to rush. I can still wait."

Liam and his patience, like a saint.

Aki was not expecting that answer. "Haven't you done enough waiting?" He wanted to say something witty, something flirty, but this perceptive kindness completely undid him.

He scraped up the last bits of courage he had and forced himself to say the words, "I want you. Now."

Liam's Adam's apple bobbed visibly as desire filled his eyes. His voice was raspy when he said, "Let's go to bed?"

Aki could not tell how they managed to stand, let alone walk. He just let Liam draw him out of the studio, and in no time, they were in their room. The moment they crossed the door, Aki found himself inside Liam's arms and being kissed with such fierceness as though they had not kissed a few minutes ago.

Liam directed him to the bed, his hands exploring the insides of Aki's shirt. He moaned when Liam found a nipple, flicking and twisting it. Aki brought their hips together and ground against it.

When his leg felt the side of the bed, he slowly sunk in it, bringing Liam with him. They paused a bit, both panting. Aki took this time to remove his shirt. Liam followed suit.

"How are we doing this?" Liam asked as he crawled on top of Aki. He left trails of light, feathery kisses on Aki's neck down to the clavicle before looking up. "I've never done this before... but I've read stuff."

The corners of Aki's mouth twitched. "You've researched?"

Liam flushed.

"Did you... think of doing those things to me?" Aki whispered as his hands busied themselves familiarizing Liam's wide back and feeling every shift and ripple of the muscles. Knowing that Liam was reacting to him brought immense pleasure and excitement. To think that there would come a day he would feel this need, this hunger, for another man.

Liam's blushed deepened, and Aki idly wondered how the other guy would react once they do more things than this. "Yes, I don't mind if you top me if that's what you want."

"Next time. For now," Aki dropped his voice, "I want you inside me. Show me what you've learned." He pushed his shorts down and tugged at Liam's to do the same.