The School Idol's Boyfriend (2)

Aki watched in fascination as Liam shrugged off his remaining clothes. His body looked as devastating as his face that knocked Aki off his orbit. Liam had always been good-looking, but never this appealing to Aki's eyes. Or it was that if you love someone, they would always look irresistible no matter what? Now, he could not wait to get his hands and ran through his fingertips along with those straight, strong limbs with lean muscles.

Liam raked his eyes from head to toe as if studying every nook and cranny of Aki's body. The lust was evident in that gaze, making Aki more excited.

"Don't just look," Aki purred.

Liam smiled, dipped his head, and touched their lips together. Aki bucked up to meet him and pressed their naked bodies. He inhaled the scent of the other guy, which smelled of soap -- cool and fresh. Was Liam anticipating this?

It did not matter. What mattered now was whatever it was stirring between them and inside Aki. He kissed back, tentatively at first, enjoying the feel of Liam's mouth on his.

Liam touched the tip of his tongue to his mouth and Aki opened willingly. He raised his hands to cup Aki's face, exploring the other's mouth. Their tongues met, then Liam feasted on the lips again.

Aki explored other places, nibbling and licking his way through that sensitive spot under the jaw. He canted his hips, grinding his cock against Liam's. The light brushes caused by their movements were maddening him. Liam stared up at him in surprise, eyes dark with lust, his cheekbones stained with the flush of sex.

Without wasting any more time, Liam dived back in, straight to lick and suckle at Aki's nipple. Aki arched his body at the contact as a moan escaped his lips. But Liam was not yet done as his hand grasped Aki's cock. He tugged and pulled, but just before Aki could come, he grabbed it to stop him from spilling.

"Are you sure?" Liam's breath was shallow,

Aki stared at him through heavy-lidded eyes and nodded.

Liam lifted off the bed and got a tube and a small packet from the deepest part of the drawer. He blushed when he noticed Aki's arched eyebrow.

"I keep it there... just in case."

Aki laughed, but it soon became a moan as Liam pressed kisses downward, and a finger circled around his hole, massaging him to relaxation. Then a finger entered, carefully prodding inside, and gently stretching the muscle. The second finger entered, then a third.

He cried out then placed his hand over his mouth to lessen the sound as Liam pushed into his body. Liam paused and kissed him. They stayed like that for a while.

"It's okay now," Aki breathed out when the pleasure overrode the pain.

Liam started rocking a slow, sweet rhythm. As the thrusts drove harder and deeper, their passion felt like burning them both. Aki clung to Liam as they both reached the edge of ecstasy. He tightened his hold, shuddering as he spilled. Liam thrust a few more before he reached his own climax.

They lay on top of each other, their rasping breaths mingled for a moment of silence as Aki struggled to open his eyes and watch the sated look on his boyfriend's face, which most likely, mirrored his own.

***

Aki woke up to the sound of an alarm. His hand blindly searched his phone on the side table. He pressed it, and as the phone lit up, his face greeted him. But he paid it no mind and turned off the alarm, then went back to sleep.

His body felt heavy as if he did a rigorous exercise yesterday. An arm circled around his waist, a hand lazily stroked his stomach. His eyes shot open. Of course, it was rigorous indeed! He pressed his eyelids shut. Right. They fell asleep after doing it.

'What time is it?' He reached for his phone again and paused. He had the same plain wallpaper that came when he bought the phone. Then why did he think he saw his face?

He sat up and glanced at the side table. There was another phone similar to his. He opened it and his face was right there, although he was quite young, middle school years perhaps.

"What time is it?" Liam asked groggily beside him, tugging him closer by the waist.

"I don't know, why don't you check your phone?" Aki showed him his phone. Liam's eyes opened wide. "I think you are not quite done explaining."

Liam yawned and stretched, and Aki tried not to be distracted by his naked boyfriend.

"I...asked Rina." Liam smiled sheepishly.

"Rina?" Why was his sister mentioned all of a sudden?

"Your birthday is soon right? I didn't know what to get. And she said you're not replying to her messages. I thought, why not try your portrait again? I remembered your photo album back at your parents' house. So I asked her to send me some."

Everything made sense. Rina's persistence in asking what gift he wanted, the sudden increase of those paintings, Liam's textmate...

"So the reason you are always smiling while looking at your phone is that you are looking at my photos?" He teased.

"Yes. But those photos were not enough." Liam stared up, trying to look innocent.

Aki laughed and went back inside the covers with his boyfriend.

--- End ---