84. judge, jury, executioner

84. judge, jury, executioner

 judge, jury, executioner

MILO

     HE FOLLOWED GLENN INSIDE THE BASEMENT of one of the empty houses. Deanna had ordered it to be used as a makeshit prison after Rick had lost his mind and completely scared the shit out of everybody. Carol and Abraham were right behind him as they entered the room. Michonne was already there, seated on a chair next to the mattress that lay on the ground with Rick seated on it. Rosita had tried her best to patch him up. There were so many band-aids on his face that it was almost comical, almost...

'Where'd you get the gun?' Michonne questioned, her gaze focused on Rick.

Before he got a chance to answer though, Carol spoke up: 'You took it, right? From the armory? That was stupid. Why did you do it?'

He frowned slightly at the quick response of the woman, but wasn't given time to think about it because Rick sighed and nodded.

'Just in case,' the former cop said.

'Deanna's planning on having a meeting tonight,' Milo said, not entirely able to keep his concern about the idea out of his voice.

'To kick Rick out?' Abraham questioned.

'To try,' Carol scoffed at the same time Milo said: 'We don't know that.' And even though his words were true, he couldn't completely shake the lingering fear in the pit of his stomach. If she would truly try to kick him out, Milo wasn't sure what would happen. All he knew was that it would get ugly.