3. Unexpected Meeting

ALESSANDRO POV:

ALESSANDRO POV:

Meetings.

Never ending meetings, doesn't matter where I am.

My name is Alessandro Federico Donatello, also known as the Don of the Italian Mafia. I am 34 years old, I am 6'5, I have light tan skin with black hair and dark brown eyes. My wife's name is Gianna Dahna Donatello, she is 34 years old and she is 5'8 with tan skin, dark brown hair and light green eyes. She is the love of my life, she is the kindest person you could meet but she is the most feared women in the mafia world for being an assassin. You might think how could she be kind but be an assassin? She only lets her assassin side out when family is involved in danger now.

I have four sons, the oldest one being 16 Leonardo Franco Donatello he is 6'5 just like me with tan skin, black hair, light brown eyes. The second oldest are the twins both 15 but Santino Renzo Donatello was born first then Valentino Renaldo Donatello was born they are both 6'3 with dark down hair and emerald green eyes. Lastly we have our youngest Stefano Lucan Donatello he is 14 6'1 dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.

Two years after Gianna gave birth to Stefano the twins were kidnapped and she went into her assassination mode. We got them back within 2 days but there was a mole, Gianna got shot 2 times and we found out there was a 80% chance she can't have anymore children. It broke our hearts especially since we wanted a princess but we had the boys and we loved them none the less.

The Italian mafia is the the most respected and feared mafia in the world. Right now I am in Scotland for a last minute meeting with a Scottish Gang who wanted to create a deal. I decided to bring my closest men with me since I don't trust them and could be a set up.

*TIME SKIP*

It was after the meeting and my men and I decided to stay to get something to eat. We were all worked up from the meeting since they decided to pull out guns when we wouldn't agree but we are always a step ahead. Everyone in the room other than us is dead and we already made sure the rest of their little gang knew who was boss which took most the day.

By the time we were done at the local diner it was already dark out so we left and while I was taking a phone call my men went to smoke in a alley nearby. As I was ending the call with my wife I heard my men coming back and that's when I felt something bump into my legs making me mad. Just as I was about to turn around and have a go at whatever hit me when I saw the most beautiful little girl on the floor.

I looked at her eyes and my breath hitched, my eyes softened, and my world stopped. She was breathtaking, I would say she was pretty small with medium tan skin, light brown hair and the most gorgeous pair of eyes. Her eyes were different from one another one hazel and one forest green eye but when I looked at them they showed fear. She seemed so familiar but I just couldn't place it. She had a bruise on her face and was dirty all over and her hair was everywhere. I was confused, but it turned to anger due to her bruise and I could tell my face confirmed it.