47. Let's Go

SERAFINA POV:

SERAFINA POV:

It has been around a week since that day I had my nightmare and I've been doing good. Everyday dad makes sure to have an hour or more if needed specifically for me so we can talk alone. We sit in his office or in the garden and I let him in little by little everyday. I can tell it's hard for him to listen to what happened to me because of his tensed form. I have told him multiple times that we didn't have to do it but he said he wanted to be here for me. No matter how much it hurts, no matter how much it sucks, no matter how bad it was. I may not want to open up but him getting me to talk has been doing good for me and I'm grateful for it. If it wasn't for him I would probably have panic attacks and nightmares all the time but I haven't. He also made me start sleeping with one of the boys every night if I'm not with him. So far they have just been taking turns, I'm either in their room or they come to mine. I won't lie but having them there also helps, I feel safe in their arms, it's a reminder that I have an anchor, a seed. They have been nothing but patient with me and I love them all for what they've done.

However, I find it quite difficult to bring them into my world. I know they're the Italian Mafia, the Mafia of Mafias, the bosses of the bosses but it's hard. My family might run the underworld but they don't run the flames of hell. They don't rule over Hellfire.

Bringing them into my world, the world of assassinations, deals, sabotage, and chaos is different from what they do. Mom may have been an assassin but that was a long time ago, her jobs were not even close to what I do. Mom took out people for the Mafia, I take out people for the family, for innocent people, and to be honest for many other reasons. Depending on who it is and what they did then it contributes to life or death, deals or death.

There has been a small spread of rumors that the Donatello's were affiliated with Hellfire, that she was close to the family. This rumor already puts a bigger target in them than before. But I cannot leave them out of that part of my life without leaving. I had to tell them everything, I had to be honest... unless I had a reason not to.

I changed into my Hellfire outfit since they boys would be here in 30 minutes. We have to take down that stupid doctor dude at his auction tonight.

Going downstairs I walked into the living room seeing the family and they froze looking at me.

"A-are you going somewhere?" Mom hesitated.

My hood and mask weren't on yet and everyone was looking at my outfit passively but there was a hint of fear on their faces.

"Yes." I answered honestly.

Dad tensed and shifted in his seat, "Princess- I don't think it's a good idea." Grandpa said softly and my head turned to look at him.

"Well I have a job to do." I retorted.

"Topolina... it's just... we just got you back." Leo mumbled sadly. I sighed, "I'm not leaving forever, we'll be back tomorrow." I shrugged.