66. It Wasn't Him

SERAFINA POV:

SERAFINA POV:

My eyes snapped open from feeling a cool breeze which made me sit up cautiously. My eyes traveled to my open window and I got up and closed it. I turned the locks and shut my curtain when suddenly someone covered my mouth and grabbed me from behind.

My elbowed jabbed into their gut and a grunt was heard- a guy but he didn't let go so I flipped him over me. He was wearing a hood so I couldn't see his face and he got up faster than I expected and went for me. He threw a punch and I crouched down quickly kicking my foot out and he fell to the floor. My knife was on the nightstand so I grabbed it and twirled it before jumping on him. He pushed me off roughly before I landed on him so I rolled into a stance and he dusted off his pants getting up. He titled his head before sprinting to me but I side stepped grabbing his arm and twisted it hard making him groan. He dropped with his arm still in my hands and I put my foot on his shoulders pushing him down.

"Big mistake coming in here." I hissed coldly.

Somehow he got out of my hold quickly and kicked me in the stomach making me stumble and fall. Both of us stood up and I was getting extremely angry, he knows how I fight and no one can fight like me- no one alive anyways.

I played with my butterfly knife twirling it while studying him carefully as he also watched me.

"Aren't you going to say something? It's awkward with you standing there. Gosh like insult me if you must." I rolled my eyes tiredly.

He cocked his head and I swear I could practically feel his smirk looking at me.

"Alright look buddy, you have 10 seconds to get out and I will grant you life. Stay and you're dead..." I proposed, "But if I must say- you should stay, it will be fun playing with a new toy." I grinned with a dark look on my face.

What?

I need to take out some frustration.

Suddenly he ran towards me and I sighed- everyone always wants to fight. They never want to take the easy road out huh? Ridiculous.

I rolled over my bed to the other side and threw a book at him. I need to know what he wants so I can't kill him yet- how boring. I slid under the bed while he was distracted and pushed his legs back making him fall yet again. I sat on him quickly and put my knife to his covered face which made him still.

"So- what do you want... You obviously got my attention." I said darkly.

He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer, "You should keep your windows locked- it was way too easy coming in. You don't want some unwanted intruders in here, no?" His deep voice mused from under me.

"D-Daegan." I whispered softly.

He chuckled and one hand moved his hood back revealing his black hair and blue-gray eyes. A smirk took over his face and he sat up with me still on him. Daegan is an old- friend, his parents named him that because of the meaning of it. Daegan meant black hair and his was jet black ever since he was a baby. It was something that caught my attention when we first met and I was intrigued.