25. Warehouse Mess

ALESSANDRO POV:

ALESSANDRO POV:

The table chatter was loud and everyone was enjoying themselves except for two people, Serafina and myself. When I ran to her and saw her hand my heart dropped. She was crying but not from the pain and that's what scared me the most. She didn't flinch, she didn't scream, she didn't care.

I watched her as she played with her food, she doesn't eat that much anymore and it worries me. Knowing neither of us were going to eat now I quietly got up and picked her up. No one questioned it and I made my way towards the clinic. She hugged me like a koala and I pulled her closer not wanting to let go.

The clinic was filled with my men who were hurt with small injuries here and there and nodded at me. I walked straight to a nurse and told her I would wait in the same room as last time.

We waited for about 10 minutes in silence when Dr.Eena came in and frowned at her hand. Shaking my head she nodded and just quietly proceeded to properly care for her hand.

Once she finish she looked at me, "Thankfully it's not that bad. It looks bad because her skin is mainly just irritated but with the burn cream and moisturizer it should be good to go in I say about 3 days." She explained softly.

"Thank you Eena. We will see you soon for a check up." I said shaking her hand.

She waved me off and we left and I brought Serafina to my office. She still hasn't said anything since this morning and at this point I might break down.

Seeing her like this makes my heart drop to my feet, seeing your child suffer is the worse thing in the world especially when you can't help them. She tries to hide it but she's my daughter, I may not have been there since the beginning but I know her. She's hiding a lot and it's taking her down.

Sitting on the couch in my office I sat her down next to me and she just starred at the wall.

Sighing I knelt in front of her, "Principessa, you're my world and watching it fall apart kills me. I know you're not ready to talk and that's okay. I trust that you'll come to me or anyone in the family when you're ready, but right now you're hurting. You don't have to talk, if you want to cry then cry, if you want to scream then scream baby. Just let it out." I told her softly almost pleading.

She looked at me for a few minutes emotionlessly but I nodded my head and her wall cracked. Her lip trembled as silent tears fell and started sobbing loudly.

I sat her in my lap and rock her back and forth, "That's it princess, you're okay. Just let it go." I cooed rubbing her back.

She kept sobbing and I felt her pain, I shut my eyes as tears started forming and shakily took a breath. I couldn't bare listening to her cry but it's what she needed. After 15 minutes she stopped crying but sniffled with small hiccups, I kept whispering sweet nothings in her ear while I cried with her.