91. Princess's Khaos

SERAFINA POV:

SERAFINA POV:

"Well then." He muttered.

I opened the bag of fruit snacks and Killian laid down next to me on the bed.

"Are you okay princess?" He asked quietly.

"He- he sent me away..." I whispered sadly.

He hummed, "That's true, but now you can focus on yourself. You can heal and learn to love yourself as you are supposed to. You need time away from everyone and everything." He said looking at the ceiling.

"I guess, I'll just miss them." I mumbled playing with the blanket.

He turned to face me, "Can I ask you a question?" He looked hopeful.

"Sure." I nodded grabbing a few fruit snacks.

He coughed, "I just wanted to know... why did your dad ask me to take you away? I would have thought he would ask one of there others... didn't you love one of them?" He asked making me choke.

"I- uh- actually where is Daegan?" I asked changing the subject.

Killian looked at me weirdly, "He went back to America. He wanted to see if he could mend his relationship with his parents, after seeing what happened with your family." He explained.

I nodded, "I hope everything works out for him. He is a great guy, always treated me like a gentleman should." I sighed.

"Is- is he the one you love?" He spoke hesitantly.

I looked at him, "No, he's not. I had feelings for Daegan at one point but I've never completely loved him." I admitted truthfully.

"Oh okay, so the other two?" His eyebrows raised.

I laughed shaking my head and got up to look out one of the windows.

"Where are we going?" I saw land under us.

He came over, "Uh- well to be honest we can go anywhere you want. Right now we are going to Portugal but as soon as we get there we can fuel up and go in any direction. Your father's orders were to take you wherever you wanted and protect you." He explained looking out the other window.

"Like a body guard?" I asked.

He hummed, "Yeah sure, that's it. Exactly like a body guard." He nodded.

I sighed looking out the window, I can't believe he did this to me right now. I can't do this. This is absolutely insane. I can't tell him.

"So are you really not going to tell me who? I thought we were friends princess. Is it because you're embarrassed, I'm sure he's not that bad." He smirked leaning against the wall.

I rolled my eyes, "I'm not embarrassed Killian. I just don't think it's necessary." I shrugged sitting down on the bed.

"Oh so you are embarrassed." He laughed.