38. Their Downfall

SERAFINA POV:

SERAFINA POV:

Before we could even move there was rumbling and about another 20 SUV's came speeding in. The boys and Jonas stepped closer to me and I narrowed my eyes.

"You didn't actually think I wouldn't have back up now would you?" Petro chuckled darkly.

We were outnumbered, even with Jonas's men, my families, and my men there was still too many.

Elias had around a hundred, Petro just brought maybe two hundred, and the Shi family had only 40 of them but they know how to fight better than anyone. They can fight four people at once so I knew we'd have to plan this out carefully.

If we failed... it'd be our downfall instead of theirs.

My eyes darted around as the men piled out and made their way next to their smirking boss.

The Shi family had their eyes on me and I stepped forward, "I'll give you one last chance to back down or everything on here will be released." I pointed to Juniper in my other hand.

They looked at the drive and then me to see if I was bluffing, "You wouldn't dare." An old man spat.

"No?" My eyebrows shot up.

I stepped back and Will stood in front of me with a iPad in his hand. I connected the drive and started clicking and typing away and within 3 minutes I had it ready. I grabbed the tablet and turned it around and pushed the green button on the screen showing a 5 minute countdown.

"You have five minutes to change your answer or the every single person in China will know what you did." I voiced loudly.

4.23 minutes left

"Turn it off." Some random person shouted.

3.48 minutes left

My finger moved to the button at the bottom of the screen, "File Transmission Completed." The computerized voice rang out.

I looked down, "Oops. Guess I hit the wrong button. Well that's too bad." I pouted innocently.

My family were honestly shocked to the core, each of them had their mouths open and wide eyes. As much as I like surprising them they need to get their emotions in check before these people use it against them.

"YOU ARE DEAD!" The leaders son stepped forward.

Giving the iPad to Will I stepped forward titling my head, "Bai Shi. Am I correct?" I asked narrowing my eyes. He hesitantly nodded after a few seconds, "Thought so, you know such a shame to have a name like yours. Bai means someone of purity... and you are not pure and never have been. You're only what, 27? You've raped countless women and teenage girls and killed them afterwards for pleasure. I have a whole file on you so you should tread lightly how you speak to me. You may be a Shi but I'm Hellfire and I'd let the whole world freeze over before I let you disrespect me. So shut your damn mouth." I seethed my last few sentences.