44. Smile and Wave

SERAFINA POV:

SERAFINA POV:

I walked through the halls into the kitchen happy to see my mom and aunts talking and joking around.

"Good morning, what are you all doing up this early?" I asked jumping on the counter.

It was early the next morning around 7:30, after what happened yesterday I spent most of the day in my room looking through Juniper. I had to make sure everything was in order and that my information was still going through.

"Nothing really, just talking. Do you want something to eat or drink?" Mom looked at me smiling.

I though about it, "Can I have some apple juice?" I asked shyly.

She laughed softly, "Sure baby." She said kissing my head before waking to the fridge.

"Did you guys have a good time." I asked wiggling my eyebrows.

They smirked, "Yeah. It was a lot of fun. You should've seen his face." Aunt Demi laughed.

"Here cutie." Mom whispered handing me a glass of iced apple juice.

"We should've done worse if you ask me." Aunt Nicole scoffed pouting.

Aunt Allessa rolled her eyes, "You're always so violent." she shook her head.

"What do you expect. I mean we all are. She's just a little more blood crazed." Aunt Evanna grinned and mom agreed nodding.

"Hmm, are we doing anything today?" I asked sipping my juice.

Mom titled her head thinking, "No I don't believe so. I think Carson and Louis are coming by though, they wanted to talk to your dad and you well Hellfire I guess... something about a drive and the ball." She slightly cringed.

I sighed a little and shrugged, "Okay." I whispered softly looking around.

I have a feeling that I already know why they're coming and I don't know if I want to talk about it.

I needed a distraction.

Suddenly an idea popped into my head and I started snickering, "Hey I got a good idea. Want to help me mess with the boys?" I asked mischievously.

All of them grinned, "Of course, what do you have in mind?" Aunt Nicole asked excitedly.

"You know our dancing room?" I bit my lip letting them put the pieces together.

Mom laughed, "No, they would kill us..." she shook her head seriously, "LETS DO IT!" She finished jumping up while grinning.

The others squeal and clapped, "Okay everyone go change and meet in the dance room in 20." I said jumping off the counter.

They all took off giggling and I shook my head laughing while walking to my room.

Let's mess with them.