32. Jump Scares

STEFANO POV:

STEFANO POV:

"Ugh, I'm so tired." I groaned throwing my head back.

Leo hit my head, "Shut up, its been a long few days for all of us." He scolded.

The ball is a few days away but ever since the shop incident we have been following baby doll everywhere. We needed to make sure she doesn't actually have contact with him, was he black mailing her? Was he threatening her? Was she just allowing it?

We also been so worked up over Tigerblood and making sure she stays far away from that person. Maybe TB is the one who is getting to her and causing trouble?

All these thoughts ran through our minds, but we believed so hard it wasn't true.

So far after 4 days we have no evidence or trace of her having any contact with anyone but us. We have stayed in the security room as much as we can without the others noticing but it's hard. Especially in a small room with 3 other boys who are constantly bickering.

...

Okay fine, I admit I start the arguments most of the time but that doesn't mean Val has to respond like always. Last night I accidentally kicked him while sleeping and he punched my face! I have a very beautiful face! And he really had the audacity to try to mold it into a new shape with his hairy knuckles.

Sometimes when I hear 'The only thing that men have is the audacity.' I cannot help but to agree with the way my brothers act.

I rolled my eyes, "Well I'm sooo SorRy someone didn't let us sleep last night." I stressed glaring at Val.

He leaned forward, "Yeah well no one told you to be a fucking Olympic swimmer while sleeping so deal with." He glared.

"At least I-" I started but got cut off.

"Shut up and look!" Tino pointed at one of the monitors.

Everyone looked up and low and behold was our baby sister walking to her room cautiously. She looked around and peaked around corners before entering the hall like she didn't want to be caught. She entered her room and looked around the hall again before shutting the door softly, what is she doing? She scanned her room and suddenly her eyes went to the camera and we all stiffened. It was like she knew and starred into our soul trying to devour us.

"Why is she looking?" Tino whispered, "Does she know?" He whispered panicked.

"What? No! She couldn't." Val answered.

"Why are you whispering she can't hear you." Leo rolled his eyes.

I kept my eyes on the screen and moved forward starring right back.

"She's n-" Leo started but stopped.

As soon as I moved forward she smirked and raised an eyebrow looking amused. I jumped back, "Can she see us." I pointed. My brothers gulped, "I- I hope she can't. She'll kill us for watching her." Tino stuttered. We looked at the screen but she was no longer there but walking into her bathroom, the thing is she didn't close the door.