89. Hellfire's Amphisbaena

A/N: If you haven't seen my message board just and FYI there are multiple endings. Check chapter titles for specific ending you wanted. If you are going to hate on polygamist relationships do not read this chapter. I rather you skip then express your hate and disgust. Polygamy is part of many cultures and religions so be respectful.

SERAFINA POV:

SERAFINA POV:

-ONE YEAR LATER-

I groaned holding the back of my head and sat up opening my eyes slowly. I looked around and I got up going to the bars and scanned at much as I could. It seems like I was in the holding cell of an old abandoned police station.

I heard yelling and heavy footsteps so I stepped back and about six men, armed came to look at me. They were staring so I looked down and realized I was barely wearing any clothes. All I had on was a sports bra and some extremely small shorts, both of which I did not own.

Wait a minute...

When I was taken I was in the middle of a bath, ugh stupid perverts couldn't even give me decent clothes or privacy.

"Which one of you saw me naked?!" I pointed narrowing my eyes.

"Nous tous." (French "All of us.") A man laughed looking at the others.

I gasped, "Je parle français, espèce de cochons." (French "I speak French, you pigs.") I spat heavily disgusted.

All of them turned red and glared at me before walking in the cell. They had their guns out so I put my hands up and backed up a little.

"What do you want from me?" I asked moving some black hair away from my face.

I didn't dye it permanently but I use a black temporary hair dye so when I go out no one will recognize me. Since I was taking a bath I had my hair up and it hasn't washed out.

"Nothing from you," a man spoke up, "We just happened to find you at the Amphisbaena twins current residence. We took you because obviously you have some importance to them." His french accent came out thick.

I titled my head confused, "Amphisbaena Twins? I'm sorry but I don't know who you're talking about. I'm just a maid who wanted to take a nice bath." I spoke softly.

Another one scoffed, "A maid? You were in the master bathroom taking a purple bubble bath. You would be killed if that was true." He narrowed his eyes not believing me.

Oh damn they wasted my bath bomb.

"Yeah? Well I am very sneaky, I never get caught. However you probably ruined it for me now! Did you even drain the water?! They'll know now! Did you know that was the last bath bomb I had!" I threw my hands up, "I don't use them very often because they're not good for a ladies downstairs area and I decided to risk it. But noooooo! You six had to come and ruin my perfectly good bubble bath for what?! Also which one of you hit me on the head?! That was very rude!" I glared at their shocked faces.